Groups

Researching my family tree????

Hi Guys,

My family are interested in searching their family tree and i was hoping you couls point me in the right direction.

Now i have used census 1901 but it costs money does anyone know of a voucher or free trial?

Many thanks

Red

5 Comments

I have done my family tree on genes reunited, found it nice and easy and so far have about 100 relations on lol. Dont know of any discounts though, sorry.

Original Poster

vinylandtrinkets;2561579

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/genesreunited.asp?ixc=uhow about this one? … http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/genesreunited.asp?ixc=uhow about this one? ive never used them so dont know how good they are. good luck with your family tree

bellabonkers;2561584

I have done my family tree on genes reunited, found it nice and easy and … I have done my family tree on genes reunited, found it nice and easy and so far have about 100 relations on lol. Dont know of any discounts though, sorry.

Thanks a lot guys i have signed up to this and just had a look it seems 4 other people are related to my great-great-grand mother, weird.

Red

dont forget quidco for genesreunited if you sign up or ancestory.co.uk

Original Poster

masterruckus;2561695

dont forget quidco for genesreunited if you sign up or ancestory.co.uk

damn it lol

REDRANGER86;2561661

Thanks a lot guys i have signed up to this and just had a look it seems 4 … Thanks a lot guys i have signed up to this and just had a look it seems 4 other people are related to my great-great-grand mother, weird. Red

thats good news. my dad is trying to trace his family as well at the mo so this has helped a little. its exciting
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?78
      2. Jury service1824
      3. Large card print/poster..34
      4. What laptop to choose?33

See more discussions