Reservation code for the Wii Fit from Argos (PRESTON)

I was just checking on the Argos website to see if there were any wii fits available and i managed to get one reserved from Preston Deepdale store.If anybody genuinely needs this for themselves and not to sell on for profit you can have the reserve code.This has to be collected by close of business today.

12 Comments

Is this the one on the retail park next to JJB?

Good work fella, nice to see you about again

mbgringo;2018271

DAMN! have just been informed i promised the ball and chain a trip to bloody housing units in Mcr today!! Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!! :x

Original Poster

mbgringo;2018271

Hi yes it is the one on the retail park m8.

boydent999;2018275

Good work fella, nice to see you about again

Cheers Boydent i enjoy it here too much that's the problem ;-)

hmmm...I'm tempted. We plan to get this but was thinking of waiting for a while to see if prices drop below RRP. My OH is in Warrington this morning and coming back to Lancaster via Preston (M6) this afternoon after 1:30. Shold I ask her to pick it up...? damn, damn, decisions! I'll think about this and get back to you if nobody else takes it in the meantime. Thanks.

Original Poster

Liddle ol' me;2018449

hmmm...I'm tempted. We plan to get this but was thinking of waiting for a … hmmm...I'm tempted. We plan to get this but was thinking of waiting for a while to see if prices drop below RRP. My OH is in Warrington this morning and coming back to Lancaster via Preston (M6) this afternoon after 1:30. Shold I ask her to pick it up...? damn, damn, decisions! I'll think about this and get back to you if nobody else takes it in the meantime. Thanks.

No problem let me know.

Hi again - can't contact OH as her phone is off, but she always phones me before leaving, which will be soon. So I think I better say yes now so that she can get the code before she sets off. If for some reason I cn't get in touch with her or she persuades me we shouldn't get it, I'll let you know so that the code can be passed on to someone else if necessary. Could you pm me the details - and will she def have no probs using your reservation code? don't want to send her on a wasted journey... never used a reservation in argos, does she ned to quote your name or anything? Cheers.

EDIT: darn, see you are off-line. I might have missed this by being slow to respond!

Moved to misc forum...

Bummer, my OH did want this. Oh well, I'll keep looking. Just tried the same store but no stock showing. Would appreciate it if you let me know if you come across it again. Cheers!

Original Poster

Liddle ol' me;2025438

Bummer, my OH did want this. Oh well, I'll keep looking. Just tried the … Bummer, my OH did want this. Oh well, I'll keep looking. Just tried the same store but no stock showing. Would appreciate it if you let me know if you come across it again. Cheers!

Sorry mate i had to go out yesterday thinking about it now i should have just e-mailed you the reservation code i will keep looking for you.:thumbsup:

abacus;2026689

Sorry mate i had to go out yesterday thinking about it now i should have … Sorry mate i had to go out yesterday thinking about it now i should have just e-mailed you the reservation code i will keep looking for you.:thumbsup:

Thanks. And I shouldn't have hesitated and just asked you for it. I was worried about taking it and then not using it to the detriment of someone else -- The search continues! Cheers :thumbsup:

Here's how me and my friends got our Wii Fit games: go to ANY Argos store and order one at the checkout but it is only available if you have it delivered to your home so it'll cost you £ 4.50 on top of £ 69.99.
Although at the till it shows that it is out of stock the transaction still goes through OK.
I ordered mine last Monday and got it delivered 2 days later. Great fun!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a luxury five-star break for two in Paris with Le Bristol Paris and Eur…67
    2. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64545
    3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1134
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk66

See more discussions