Groups

Reservation Ticket for COD MW 2 on PS3 from ASDA Barnsley

I got a Pre-Order Reservation Ticket for the new Call Of Duty Modern Warefare 2 from ASDA in Barnsley South Yorkshire .. but i have pre ordered a prestige edition from somewhere else so dont want this this one i pre ordered .. I think they hold a copy for me for 3 days .. so anyone wanting the game asap and live close you can have this ticket ...

Thanx ..

5 Comments

Nice 1 Budgie, sure someone will take you up on your kind offer, I got mine from sainsburys at 8am, Q was mental! lucky for me, I was at the front eh! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

They will have to be quick ... just had a warning from thread spoilin .. think after my reply i will be banned ... !!

I would have if it was for the 360! Dont suppose you know what stock is like at Barnsley?

Original Poster

crumpdale;6847057

I would have if it was for the 360! Dont suppose you know what stock is … I would have if it was for the 360! Dont suppose you know what stock is like at Barnsley?

I dont sorry .. although was in morrisons earlier and heard her tell 2 lads they were all out of stock ..

i went my morrisons this mourning well yesturday 6 copys left lucky me :P
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764652
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4191859
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…24101
      4. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals31411

See more discussions