Groups

reserve question

Banned
    I was in my local currys/pcworld today and they have a game which was £10 although it is available for reserve and collect on the pc world site for £4 but when i try to reserve it, it says out of stock even though it is in stock.

Is their any way i can go to the store and ask them to price match or somthing?

Thanks for any help

4 Comments

Original Poster Banned

bump

i had this with a phone i bought instore and when i got home i noticed it was cheaper on the website but wouldnt let me reserve i went back to the store and they wouldnt price match so i returned the phone and bought it elsewhere!

reserve and collect only works if the store have 3+ of the item in stock. pc world/curry does not price match their own website.

KKND

reserve and collect only works if the store have 3+ of the item in stock. … reserve and collect only works if the store have 3+ of the item in stock. pc world/curry does not price match their own website.

they will if you explain the situation that you tried to R&C but the store doesnt have enough stock.
    they should do it just to get rid of the last one on the shelf.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861857
      2. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661379
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846149
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?44

See more discussions