Found 21st Aug 2010
my new latop arrived a couple of days ago, its the acer 8943g, its going back as its meant to have a tv tuner built in, does anyone know how do i remove all my details like internet connection details, passwords and son on, thanks

1. Misc
  2. Laptop
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Laptop
10 Comments

Original Poster

excellent thankyou

Original Poster

put it this way i do know what a ariel socket looks like and it iant got one, im not paying almost £1700 and then have to buy a tuner seperately

Banned

wickedteen

put it this way i do know what a ariel socket looks like and it iant got … put it this way i do know what a ariel socket looks like and it iant got one, im not paying almost £1700 and then have to buy a tuner seperately

£1700 for an acer laptop!! Is it made of gold?

Original Poster

its got everything, well meant to have

Banned

wow looks sick! i have the top of the range 5935G and it's pretty awesome... acers are good for their price if you're not a fanboi and take care of your things then acer is a good way to go.

Original Poster

there isnt anything on it, windows says not tuner found

Original Poster

also it came with the remote for the tuner but no lead which acer told me to plug

Original Poster

well their picking it up and dropping of a new one on tuesday, they said if that hasnt got the tuner in it they will accept it back for refund, makes me wonder what sort of companie would make something and advertise it fully loaded then leave one item out
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Advice on selling an iPhone?12
    2. Best place to get Euro's... this Wednesday?12
    3. Mobile phone advice811
    4. Anyone visiting centre parc longleat between 27th-30th11

See more discussions