Resi 3 Pre Order Amazon £19.99...

Posted 10th Dec 2019
Hey

I was one of the people who ordered this but it seems to revert to the Resi 2 page now...

Should we cancel before they send Resi 2 out or hope we get Resi 3 in April still??
Community Updates
Ask
25 Comments
Do you have your order confirmation email? If it says Resident Evil 3 on it then don't worry, just hold tight and see what happens. If they sent you a copy of Resident Evil 2 bfefore Resi 3 is released then you can just return it as it's not what you ordered. But if you hang on you might just get the copy of Resident Evil 3 for £19.99 that you appear to have ordered.
email just came in

We are pleased to report that the following item will dispatch sooner than expected:

"Resident Evil 2 (Xbox One)"
Previous estimated arrival date: April 03 2020
New estimated arrival date: December 12 2019
bomberman110/12/2019 23:07

email just came in We are pleased to report that the following item will …email just came in We are pleased to report that the following item will dispatch sooner than expected: "Resident Evil 2 (Xbox One)" Previous estimated arrival date: April 03 2020 New estimated arrival date: December 12 2019

Noooooo
39319098-sQcLe.jpgcancel the orders, they are shipping 2
Edited by: "bomberman1" 10th Dec 2019
I also bought one and see they now have changed the details to Resi 2.
I've just spoken to someone at Amazon and I said they should honor the purchase of Resi 3. They apologized and they have told me because i bought Resi 3 that is what they'll send me. So all is good! Resi 3 for £19.99.
I'd suggest contacting Amazon and getting them to confirm they'll honor the purchase,
Edited by: "gastonne111" 11th Dec 2019
gastonne11111/12/2019 09:00

I also bought one and see they now have changed the details to Resi 2. …I also bought one and see they now have changed the details to Resi 2. I've just spoken to someone at Amazon and said they should honor the purchase of Resi 3. They apologized and they have told me because i bought Resi 3 that is what they'll send me. So all is good! Resi 3 for £19.99. I'd suggest contacting Amazon and getting them to confirm they'll honor the purchase,

Hmm I think you'll be getting a resi 2 dispatch email any day now
If that's the case, Amazon have acknowlaged their mistake and have verbally agreed to send me Resident Evil 3. So they have to now.
gastonne11111/12/2019 09:17

If that's the case, Amazon have acknowlaged their mistake and have …If that's the case, Amazon have acknowlaged their mistake and have verbally agreed to send me Resident Evil 3. So they have to now.

Considering their T&Cs say they can cancel anything made in error, and they have cancelled countless misprices in the past, I can almost guarantee they are sending you Resi 2.
Well I'll keep you updated as to if I receive an email saying they'll send Resi 2. If they do I'll be having it out with them as they've assured me I'll receive Resi 3 due to their mistake.
Customer service guy told me they could not provide resident evil 3 as it wasn't in the system

He cancelled my order, as he said i would receive resident evil 2 otherwise
I ordered 8 of them, all have dispatch dates 3 April.
Thejewk11/12/2019 19:43

I ordered 8 of them, all have dispatch dates 3 April.

Jesus
Just got the email saying that it will be dispatched on the 13th. Anyone get anywhere via Amazon chat than just cancelling the order?
39329424-Js7ZT.jpgOh boy I got resident evil 3, 4 months early!!

....fml Amazon..
So I got a confirmation email saying that my Resident Evil 3 was arriving today which I know cant be true so I contacted Amazon again. Yesterday after explaining everything the assured me that I'd be getting Resi 3 for the price of £19.99.
This morning I spoke to a different person and they were trying to get me to cancel my order and make a purchase for Resi 3 at full price of £49.99. I was persistent and said it was their problem and I was promised that they would honor the deal.
In the end they canceled my order and told me to order the £49.99 one but gave me £30 credit, So they have corrected the order and given it to me at the price promised £19.99. A little persistence and complaining got me there.

39330961-7yOkq.jpg
gastonne11112/12/2019 07:32

So I got a confirmation email saying that my Resident Evil 3 was arriving …So I got a confirmation email saying that my Resident Evil 3 was arriving today which I know cant be true so I contacted Amazon again. Yesterday after explaining everything the assured me that I'd be getting Resi 3 for the price of £19.99. This morning I spoke to a different person and they were trying to get me to cancel my order and make a purchase for Resi 3 at full price of £49.99. I was persistent and said it was their problem and I was promised that they would honor the deal. In the end they canceled my order and told me to order the £49.99 one but gave me £30 credit, So they have corrected the order and given it to me at the price promised £19.99. A little persistence and complaining got me there. [Image]

Should be ashamed of yourself.
Just got an email from Amazon about the error & £5 voucher has been added to my account for the error.
chris8813/12/2019 11:56

Just got an email from Amazon about the error & £5 voucher has been added …Just got an email from Amazon about the error & £5 voucher has been added to my account for the error.

Same here... on top of the £30 pound voucher I got yesterday. So essentially getting Resi3 for £14.99.
chris8813/12/2019 11:56

Just got an email from Amazon about the error & £5 voucher has been added …Just got an email from Amazon about the error & £5 voucher has been added to my account for the error.

Same
gastonne11113/12/2019 12:16

Same here... on top of the £30 pound voucher I got yesterday. So …Same here... on top of the £30 pound voucher I got yesterday. So essentially getting Resi3 for £14.99.

An apt name for your encounter with Amazon Customer Services; "Nemesis"
ArcAndPie13/12/2019 12:16

Same

When I tried to cancel it two days ago, it was to late. Have to return it now.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions