Resident Evil 2 - The Board Game reaches Kickstarter goal within an hour...

Editor 11
Found 27th Sep 2017
I'm sure we'd all be forgiven for not knowing this was even a thing, given that it was put on Kickstarter as a funded project and hit its target of $150,000 within an hour...

2800399-148xK.jpg
Hi Survivors,

WE HAVE FUNDED!!!!!!Funded within an hour and broke Kickstarter in the process! Pretty incredible!

The good news now is we are in stretch goal territory, already adding EVEN MORE models to your pledge!

There was two backing options for the board game...

2800399-pDZH2.jpg
Sadly neither are available but you can still back the project with no reward.

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
11 Comments

Original Poster Editor

Resident Evil™ 2 - The Board Game [Kickstarter Link]

I just watched the video and it looks rubbish... (In my opinion of course) I can't see how some of their ideas will even work in a boardgame. Like when running from a zombie you could get too close?? How can you determine that on a boardgame? Maybe there is more to it but seems a bit over the top.

It'll probably make its way to Indiegogo where you can pre-order the project even after it's been funded.
Edited by: "kos1c" 27th Sep 2017

JohnnyRoller12 m ago

I just watched the video and it looks rubbish... (In my opinion of course) …I just watched the video and it looks rubbish... (In my opinion of course) I can't see how some of their ideas will even work in a boardgame. Like when running from a zombie you could get too close?? How can you determine that on a boardgame? Maybe there is more to it but seems a bit over the top.

Could be a grid system. Roll dice to move set squares etc.

JohnnyRoller21 m ago

I just watched the video and it looks rubbish... (In my opinion of course) …I just watched the video and it looks rubbish... (In my opinion of course) I can't see how some of their ideas will even work in a boardgame. Like when running from a zombie you could get too close?? How can you determine that on a boardgame? Maybe there is more to it but seems a bit over the top.

It's a proper board game, it's not like the gear you used to get for Christmas.

If you have ever seen anyone play a proper board game you would know ANYTHING is possible.

£70 is showing as available for me...

My fave game or at least top 5 anyway... do I bite! hmmm.
Edited by: "joanddan7" 27th Sep 2017

Krooner1 h, 29 m ago

It's a proper board game, it's not like the gear you used to get for …It's a proper board game, it's not like the gear you used to get for Christmas.

I'd rather stick to game of life than spend £70 on this. It looks cheap and nasty, like something you'd pick up in home bargains for a fiver (again my opinion).

JohnnyRoller8 m ago

I'd rather stick to game of life than spend £70 on this. It looks cheap …I'd rather stick to game of life than spend £70 on this. It looks cheap and nasty, like something you'd pick up in home bargains for a fiver (again my opinion).

Maybe this is more your speed.

32105511-TeJCi.jpg

Krooner14 m ago

Maybe this is more your speed.[Image]

Looks decent to be fair. This is what we had back in the day...

32105679-i7H5p.jpg

JohnnyRoller5 m ago

Looks decent to be fair. This is what we had back in the day...[Image]

I had that, tape got chewed up though. Just as well really, because the dude used to terrify my little brother.

Would have gave it a shot for £10-£15, but £65+ not knowing if I'd enjoy it, no thanks.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants