Groups

Resident Evil 5

Just started playing on the PS3.

At the start of the game and the scene with loads of zombies and the huge bloke with the axe and it's impossible.

How on earth do I get past this?????????????

7 Comments

Theres no hope for ya if ya cant get past the 1st level ffs lol.

are you playing on 'easy' mode? If not, you probably should. I always do btw

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;4962298

Theres no hope for ya if ya cant get past the 1st level ffs lol.

Tell me about it. I've played all the RE games before and it's never been this tough.

Managed to finally do it though.

I completed this with my bro the other week....we thought we were on the last chapter for ages and the game just wouldn't end. :giggle:

I enjoyed the last couple chapters though...but that's all I played of it. :?

You have 7 minutes to the helicopter arrives.
    Find some steps climb them jump across the roofs and the huge bloke with the axe can not get to you there. just watch out for the zombies who can reach you.
    WORKS every time. hope this helps.:thumbsup:

Banned

chris_corbett;4963424

Did you all like the game, cause I've heard a lot of people don't like … Did you all like the game, cause I've heard a lot of people don't like itPersonally I loved it, especially the co-op mode of it.And though the game was good anywayWanna beat it on professional difficulty now, but waiting for my mate to come around again

Good on co-op, but the inventory is beyond unhelpful. Had a few stroppy moments.

Banned

chris_corbett;4963458

What don't you like about the inventory?

The whole exchanging thing can cause a few arguments if you keep nicking ammo - might just be a problem with me!

Also, you can't pause the game when you're in the inventory - makes it a little more tense.

Great laugh though.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. VM Super Hub 3 printer issues35
      2. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid46
      3. Bathroom suites44
      4. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware47

See more discussions