Resident Evil 5 Supermarket Prices

Anyone know if there will be some kinda Resi Evil price slash instore in supermarkets like Asda did the £27 thing with COD5
Keep this thread open if we have anyone on the inside who may work for a superstore and have some inside info

19 Comments

won't they be a deal for it then ??

Asda will have it for £32 tonight on both 360 and PS3.
Not amazing compared to the internet deals but pretty good for an instore thing.

Original Poster

amber996;4617156

Asda will have it for £32 tonight on both 360 and PS3. Not amazing … Asda will have it for £32 tonight on both 360 and PS3. Not amazing compared to the internet deals but pretty good for an instore thing.

yeah that is a sweet deal i will pop into morrions in the morning and report back as they had FIFA 09 for £25 on release day

Apparently going to be around £35 instore at tesco

EDIT: Around £35 turns out to be £31.97

I doubt it, supermarkets have these promotional offers for promotional purposes only, so they're making a loss every time, so it won't always be around for every big release.

I got it and I'm bored of it already.

Asda - £32.00
Tesco - £31.97

Abvance;4622904

I played the demo and thought it was awful.

Abvance;4622904

thats why demos are nice n cheap, it was boring and the control mechanism was sub standard which was a shame, overall is was like going backwards 10 years

dont say that ten years ago this was a good game lol

Played a bit more yesterday, I like the part with the motorcycles, it's growing on me.

£37.99 at Morrisons.
£37.99 at Sainsburys.

mrwhizzard;4626958

£37.99 at Morrisons.£37.99 at Sainsburys.

cheers pal, nice find.

Original Poster

tesco wins then as u get clubcard vouchers i got £3 off audiovisual

phoned my sainsburys and they said it was 34.95. Asda are still the best price around!

Lukus;4631953

phoned my sainsburys and they said it was 34.95. Asda are still the best … phoned my sainsburys and they said it was 34.95. Asda are still the best price around!

Tesco is currently selling it cheaper than Asda

Yep Sainsburys price is £34.97 for both XBox and PS3 for one week

You can order for home delivery only
from instore only (dont ask) at Argos for £29.99 XBox and PS3

Cat no 573/4247

Ends 22nd March as listed in
the catalogue price update, page 7

Also back in stock at Amazon at £29.99
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions