RESIDENT EVIL 7 - PS4 GAME ISSUE - EBAY SALE

Posted 19th Apr
Hi all,

Sold a copy of Resi 7 on PS4 to someone with circa 900 feedbacks on eBay.

They messaged me saying the game was in dispalying text in Chinese.

It is a UK Euro copy with code 056411 that matches others on eBay. I told them this and they sent a screenshot with some Chinese writing.

A google search shows nothing, PS4 is regional free and it's defo a UK copy so am I being played or is there something they are doing wrong? I asked them to check settings etc.

Sold hundreds of games without issue.
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

3 Comments
Could it be a case that they have the language set on their PS4 system to Chinese? If so they would need to go to Language Settings in the PS4 menu on their console and change it to English (or it could be something like they are trying to play the game whilst signed in to a Chinese PSN account). At any rate I doubt if there is anything wrong with the game disc.
Haircut_10019/04/2020 20:55

Could it be a case that they have the language set on their PS4 system to …Could it be a case that they have the language set on their PS4 system to Chinese? If so they would need to go to Language Settings in the PS4 menu on their console and change it to English (or it could be something like they are trying to play the game whilst signed in to a Chinese PSN account). At any rate I doubt if there is anything wrong with the game disc.

Agreed to be fair, may ask for return and inspect what is returned back to me.
I think there's a language selection on the game itself to so probably selected it wrong.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions