Resident Evil 8 Village Collector's Edition - GAME Exclusive - £219.99 / £224.98 delivered

Posted 22nd Jan 2021
RELEASE DATE 07/05/2021. 105 DAYS LEFT TO PREORDER!

Set a few years after the horrifying events in the critically acclaimed Resident Evil 7 biohazard, the all-new storyline begins with Ethan Winters and his wife Mia living peacefully in a new location, free from their past nightmares. Just as they are building their new life together, tragedy befalls them once again. Chris Redfield, the legendary hero from the Resident Evil series, is reacquainted with the couple and horribly disrupts their life, spiraling Ethan into chaos. A devastated Ethan finds himself in a remote snow-capped village seeking answers after being thrown into an entirely new nightmare.

Collector's Edition Includes:
Chris Redfield figure
Art print + Steelbook
B2 size cloth map
Art book
Collector's Box packaging
Trauma Pack DLC Card

Pre-order now to receive the Survival Resources pack DLC, and the Mr. Raccoon Weapon Accessory DLC.

GAME Exclusive – Resident Evil 8 Village Collector's Edition is only available in the UK from game stores or www.game.co.uk.

game.co.uk/en/…266
Community Updates
New Comment

14 Comments

sorted by
  1. Avatar
    Does it come with a real village?
  2. Avatar
    You would think they could throw in free delivery if you are spending £219.99 (edited)
  3. Avatar
    HotUK dEaL5.....
  4. Avatar
    Considering the Cyberpunk Collectors edition is still £249.99, some could argue this is a bargain
  5. Avatar
    they still take payment a week or so before not on order right?
  6. Avatar
    I wish these Resident Evil ones weren't SO overpriced because I'd love to have them
  7. Avatar
    TobiRIP22/01/2021 15:51

That's correct
  8. Avatar
    tekken_gta22/01/2021 16:03

This will work on ps5 too ?

There is a ps5 version for collectors edition, but if you purchase the ps4 version you get free upgrade to ps5 digital version in future when you have a ps5.
  9. Avatar
    This works out cheaper than buying the console and game.

.....tap on shoulder......... "what do you mean it doesn't include the console, look at the price!!???!"
  10. Avatar
    I still remember the damaged RE7 CE
  11. Avatar
    Author
    TobiRIP22/01/2021 15:51

Yes roughly a week before the launch date!
  12. Avatar
    This will work on ps5 too ?
  13. Avatar
    CyberbobGR22/01/2021 15:44

I still remember the damaged RE7 CE

Mine came mint, undamaged (Gamestop Ireland opened them all and put extra protection in)
Top Merchants