Resident evil HD pre ordering / pre loading ps4

5 replies
Found 13th Jan 2015
Does anyone here know when UK psn a accounts are able to pre order and pre load resident evil HD?
Many websites states its been avaliable for a while but I cant find it anywhere?
Im not sure if they were refering to US pre ordering?
Thanks

Shared Via The HUKD App For Android.

5 Comments

Sorry to inform your they have cancelled this release of the game.
Edited by: "djmackie2000" 13th Jan 2015

Only J/k.

i am not sure of the date.

Original Poster

Lol i would have hit the roof, possibly my all time fav! Either Resi 1 or 4, cant find it on the store anywhere

Here's a thread on the EU Playstation forums. If you go to page 5 of the comments, there's a couple of people saying earlier today that the UK store usually updates on Wednesdays. So it'll probably become available to preorder, tomorrow.

Original Poster

dreadzone101

Here's a thread on the EU Playstation forums. If you go to page 5 of the … Here's a thread on the EU Playstation forums. If you go to page 5 of the comments, there's a couple of people saying earlier today that the UK store usually updates on Wednesdays. So it'll probably become available to preorder, tomorrow.

Top man, thank you!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769466
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247628
    3. South Park: The Fractured Butt Hole Preorders - Ubisoft Store (Free Season …12
    4. Missing the old HUKD for sale area.1010

See more discussions