resident evil remake question

LocalFound 29th Apr 2017
So I'm doing real survivor. I've been bitten by Yawn (huge snake) and I've managed to get as far as residence even though I'm poisoned. Finally got to blue herbs and they're not curing my poison am I going to be like this whole game now? Or isit a save glitch? As in normal modes once u have a blue herb you're fine
Community Updates
AskResident Evil
6 Comments
Try combining blue with red, red magnifies the effects of herbs (e.g. makes a green herb heal as much as a spray when combined).

Hope that helps, sorry, haven't played that game in years!
If it's the same as the very original game you need to get to the save room under the stairs with a bed in it (there's a zombie right outside it), the chemicals to cure you are on the shelf in there.
All the game walk through's are probably on you tube
Original Poster
toiletseatlicker

All the game walk through's are probably on you tube

Yeah completely it loads of times but I picked up from a very old save and forgot I was poisoned by YAWN. The only thing that works is the serum for this every other enemy in game u use the blue herb so that's why. Thanks anyway tho (_;)
Original Poster
the.dandy.p

If it's the same as the very original game you need to get to the save … If it's the same as the very original game you need to get to the save room under the stairs with a bed in it (there's a zombie right outside it), the chemicals to cure you are on the shelf in there.

Thanks
Original Poster
amanojaku8

Try combining blue with red, red magnifies the effects of herbs (e.g. … Try combining blue with red, red magnifies the effects of herbs (e.g. makes a green herb heal as much as a spray when combined).Hope that helps, sorry, haven't played that game in years!

Thanks forgot serum lol
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants