Resident Evil Revelations - Coming to PS4 & Xbox One

Banned 7 replies
Found 13th Mar
sorry for new topic, saved spamming both the PS4 and Xbox threads.

Capcom getting their remake groove on again and releasing this on PS4 and Xbox One in the Autumn.

It's bound to be £15.99 starting price and soon drop in sales I did start this on the Xbox 360 but never got to finish it due to illness and then this gen came along!

eurogamer.net/art…umn

7 Comments

Marcoos

...It's bound to be £15.99 starting price and soon drop in sales...

Yes, sales will not be at a constant level. The demand will fall over time.

Really liked this game, personally I think it's better than 2.

Aw man, bought this and DMC HD Collection when they were £3-ish each in the hopes they'd go BC one day... Balderdash X)

Nice!

Original Poster Banned

fanpages

Yes, sales will not be at a constant level. The demand will fall over … Yes, sales will not be at a constant level. The demand will fall over time.

I actually meant, it won't take long for it to appear in the sales at a reduced price, like most Capcom games.

But also agree with your point

Marcoos

...It's bound to be £15.99 starting price and soon drop in sales...

fanpages

Yes, sales will not be at a constant level. The demand will fall over … Yes, sales will not be at a constant level. The demand will fall over time.

Marcoos

I actually meant, it won't take long for it to appear in the sales at a … I actually meant, it won't take long for it to appear in the sales at a reduced price...

I know

Very average game. I don't get why they are remastering this tbh. Its worse than even RE6.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition47382
    2. Win free gin for a year88
    3. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…44
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1414

See more discussions