Residents of Calais will finally get a reprieve from migrant criminals

228 replies
Found 24th Oct 2016
Hopefully this will mean the end of collective madness in the Calais camps.

228 Comments

Original Poster

http://cdn.images.express.co.uk/img/dynamic/40/590x/Calais1-650168.jpg
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/03/01/18/31BCC1E500000578-3470805-image-a-33_1456857414232.jpg
https://img.rt.com/files/2016.08/original/57a1ec15c36188d2198b456b.png
[img]cdn.newsapi.com.au/ima…nal?url=http%3A%2F%2Fvideomam.news.com.au.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fgenerated%2Fprod%2F10%2F24%2F2016%2F260692%2Fimage1024x768.jpg%3Fcount%3D1&width=650&api_key=kq7wnrk4eun47vz9c5xuj3mc[/img]

It's too late now. Unless they send them back the problem will just be moved around.

Banned

jimhuf

It's too late now. Unless they send them back the problem will just be … It's too late now. Unless they send them back the problem will just be moved around.

They can't get rid of them from the country. Opportunist lawyers egged on by PC cheerleaders, will take their cases to the EU court of appeals where they waste even more tax payers money (on both sides of the case) for worthless individuals who the country wants to expel.

The sooner we don't have that extra layer of cotton wool protecting these criminal types, the better. Open boarders? You can keep 'em.

As long as they don't move them North.

this site used to be for a good deal not racism!!

Most will hope to reconvened on the site/area around Calais after the cold weather has passed. Its the best way to make there point about what they want.

The deal with France to process UK entrants on the FR side is likely to end soon, I don't think any presidential candidate in the Republic is supporting it and some are actually using the getting rid of it as pre election policy. Its going to be an easy trip to the desired destination!

Edited by: "groenleader" 24th Oct 2016

I can only imagine the rather disgusting language that people use when talking about these souls with very little to their name, is simply bait to lure people into an argument.

I'm not a religious person but the good book might help people with their own issues as well as teach them how to treat their fellow man, especially those in need.

Hardawan

Only took 5 comments for a misused buzzword to appear. Must be a record.

Hardawan

Go on then, show me something that's racist in this post and ill paypal you a tenner

stuarthanley

You've quoted the wrong person

cheers. Sorry about that was meant for the SJW

jimhuf

cheers. Sorry about that was meant for the SJW

The first of many SJWs unfortunately.

ICBMiss

Opportunist lawyers egged on by PC cheerleaders,

You mean like Lilly Allen, who the BBC yet again conveniently forgot to mention that the father of her child is an Isis fighter who had entered our country illegally?

This Calais and other camp have been around 15 years, it is a problem that nobody wants to own and solve but want the problem on someone else' backyard.

I do like these 'just because I don't like foreigners doesn't make me a racist' threads.

So, what should we call people who, for example, want to send Syrians back to Syria so that they can risk being killed?

RonChew

I do like these 'just because I don't like foreigners doesn't make me a … I do like these 'just because I don't like foreigners doesn't make me a racist' threads.So, what should we call people who, for example, want to send Syrians back to Syria so that they can risk being killed?

Whatever you want to call it, it's not "racism"

RonChew

I do like these 'just because I don't like foreigners doesn't make me a … I do like these 'just because I don't like foreigners doesn't make me a racist' threads.So, what should we call people who, for example, want to send Syrians back to Syria so that they can risk being killed?

Remember when racists used to be proud of their racism? Now it's all covert and hidden with dogwhistle comments and refutations.

And they think it works X)
Edited by: "HotEnglishAndWelshDeals" 24th Oct 2016

The lone kids are coming to the UK. I was wondering though whether once these children get UK residency could their family abroad come over easier to "find" their children?

http://i63.tinypic.com/dzw1oo.jpg

These are being taken elsewhere to temporary accommodation centres.

We don't want or need them in the UK. They look young, fit and strong. Go back to where they come from and fight if their country try is under siege or work hard if their country is poor. I repeat, we don't want them here in the UK.

stuarthanley

Do you think that xenophobia would be an acceptable term?

RonChew

Do you think that xenophobia would be an acceptable term?

Xenophobia is a dislike or prejudice against people from other countries.
It's better than racism as a buzzword but still isn't accurate.

stuarthanley

Xenophobia is a dislike or prejudice against people from other … Xenophobia is a dislike or prejudice against people from other countries.It's better than racism as a buzzword but still isn't accurate.

Do you deny you are xenophobic Stuart?
Personally, I don't think anyone has been directly xenophobic ITT as of yet but we know where it will go.

stuarthanley

https://i.imgflip.com/wrhjk.jpg

stuarthanley

Xenophobia is a dislike or prejudice against people from other … Xenophobia is a dislike or prejudice against people from other countries.It's better than racism as a buzzword but still isn't accurate.

I wasn't really looking for a buzzword; rather a description for the attitude of those who don't like being called racist because they think that we shouldn't let any more refugees from, say, Syria into the UK.

stuarthanley

Actually it's a fear or dislike of that which is foreign or strange. That's something that would apply in the way you view anything you perceive to be strange, not just people. You're fearful of ideologies different from your's and even simple concepts.

That's not uncommon in a lot of people like you. The world is changing and you feel uncomfortable in the 'new world' so you long for that which is familiar. But the one constant in life is change and adaptability is the key to surviving.

RonChew

I wasn't really looking for a buzzword; rather a description for the … I wasn't really looking for a buzzword; rather a description for the attitude of those who don't like being called racist because they think that we shouldn't let any more refugees from, say, Syria into the UK.

Its OK to feel sorry for people but not want them in your neighbourhood without having to give that person a label.
I'm pretty sure you feel sorry for some people in your street or town but I bet you lock your doors at night.

This UNESCO article hits the nail on the head on what Xenophobia is , in particular, footnote number 3 unesco.org/new…ia/

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

Actually it's a fear or dislike of that which is foreign or strange. … Actually it's a fear or dislike of that which is foreign or strange. That's something that would apply in the way you view anything you perceive to be strange, not just people. You're fearful of ideologies different from your's and even simple concepts.That's not uncommon in a lot of people like you. The world is changing and you feel uncomfortable in the 'new world' so you long for that which is familiar. But the one constant in life is change and adaptability is the key to surviving.

Here you go sunshine:

en.oxforddictionaries.com/def…bia

beth3735

The lone kids are coming to the UK. I was wondering though whether once … The lone kids are coming to the UK. I was wondering though whether once these children get UK residency could their family abroad come over easier to "find" their children?

The actual children should be sent to get adopted (preferably by these do gooders who supposedly want these kind so much but then want nothing to do with them once they get in), which would stop any claims of "family" from the related goons outside. The fakers should be gathered up and dumped in a random country (random because those goons aka closet paedos mostly threw away their documents in the Mediterranean Sea)

What's clear from reading this forum is there's a lot of frustration amongst a particular social group at the way the world is changing and almost leaving them behind. You can see it in America too with Trump supporters wanting to make America 'great' again. It's a nostalgic yearning for a day long gone where globalisation wasn't a thing and competition was lesser.

Now the world is much more cutthroat, and the old order no longer exists so they turn that frustration into anger and direct it towards the usual sources.

So I doubt that there's much real racism here, simply xenophobia born out of fear.

It's not just towards foreigners either. Mention something like technological advances that would put people's jobs at risk and you'll get an angry, fearful response there too.

That's what Brexit was - a chance to fight back against a changing world, to take back control of your own life where you feel pitifully lacking. Once you understand these feelings of impotence you see it isn't something to attack, but something to feel sorry for.

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

What's clear from reading this forum is there's a lot of frustration … What's clear from reading this forum is there's a lot of frustration amongst a particular social group at the way the world is changing and almost leaving them behind. You can see it in America too with Trump supporters wanting to make America 'great' again. It's a nostalgic yearning for a day long gone where globalisation wasn't a thing and competition was lesser. Now the world is much more cutthroat, and the old order no longer exists so they turn that frustration into anger and direct it towards the usual sources.So I doubt that there's much real racism here, simply xenophobia born out of fear.It's not just towards foreigners either. Mention something like technological advances that would put people's jobs at risk and you'll get an angry, fearful response there too.That's what Brexit was - a chance to fight back against a changing world, to take back control of your own life where you feel pitifully lacking. Once you understand these feelings of impotence you see it isn't something to attack, but something to feel sorry for.

*Borne

stuarthanley

Here you go … Here you go sunshine:https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/xenophobia

It's ok Stuart, I know exactly what the word means. Break it down into its constituent parts and you'll understand that xenos means literally anything foreign or strange, not just people.

Like I said I don't think you're particularly racist, just fearful of things you don't understand or that you feel threaten your way of life.

dtovey89

Do you deny you are xenophobic Stuart?Personally, I don't think anyone … Do you deny you are xenophobic Stuart?Personally, I don't think anyone has been directly xenophobic ITT as of yet but we know where it will go.

Yes mate. I deny it. Haven't got a problem with people from foreign lands at all. Haven't got a problem with other people's customs and religions as long as they don't try to force them on others. I have friends and colleagues from all over the world. Don't have issues with any of them.

RonChew

What do we call men who leave their mothers and sisters in Syria to cross many countries to reach the UK? You forget who the real ones in need of help are. Because these men are on our doorstep the ignorant do-gooders' hearts melt whilst ignoring who are the real vulnerable ones.

HotEnglishAndWelshDeals

It's ok Stuart, I know exactly what the word means. Break it down into … It's ok Stuart, I know exactly what the word means. Break it down into its constituent parts and you'll understand that xenos means literally anything foreign or strange, not just people.Like I said I don't think you're particularly racist, just fearful of things you don't understand or that you feel threaten your way of life.

Of course. You now think you're better at the English language than the Oxford dictionary.
Might have expected that I suppose.

stuarthanley

Yes mate. I deny it. Haven't got a problem with people from foreign … Yes mate. I deny it. Haven't got a problem with people from foreign lands at all. Haven't got a problem with other people's customs and religions as long as they don't try to force them on others. I have friends and colleagues from all over the world. Don't have issues with any of them.

Fair enough. There are plenty of threads that suggest otherwise but if we are looking solely at that statement then I am very similar.

dtovey89

Fair enough. There are plenty of threads that suggest otherwise but if we … Fair enough. There are plenty of threads that suggest otherwise but if we are looking solely at that statement then I am very similar.

Like I stated to you the last time you made such claims, you provide the link to them.

stuarthanley

Of course. You now think you're better at the English language than the … Of course. You now think you're better at the English language than the Oxford dictionary. Might have expected that I suppose.

This fear of what you perceive to be intellectualism or elitism could also be described as xenophobia in a way. Xeno- literally means foreign or strange, so it doesn't strictly apply to foreign persons. See what I'm saying?

stuarthanley

Its OK to feel sorry for people but not want them in your neighbourhood … Its OK to feel sorry for people but not want them in your neighbourhood without having to give that person a label. I'm pretty sure you feel sorry for some people in your street or town but I bet you lock your doors at night.

The only reason that I lock my doors at night is to stop criminals getting in and robbing me. Is that how you view refugees? You think that they are all criminals? An attitude like that certainly smacks of xenophobia.

Hardawan

Who was racist? I think your comment is shown to be more ignorant than anything posted here.

RonChew

The only reason that I lock my doors at night is to stop criminals … The only reason that I lock my doors at night is to stop criminals getting in and robbing me. Is that how you view refugees? You think that they are all criminals? An attitude like that certainly smacks of xenophobia.

I think you may have misread the title of the thread.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet2459
    2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604812
    3. South Park: The Fractured Butt Hole Preorders - Ubisoft Store (Free Season …46
    4. Add one, leave one game54415441

See more discussions