Found 2nd May 2008
Resolved

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
17 Comments

Managed to get 2 tickets in the uefa ballot, watching a team choke the life out of another team for 120mins is not really my thing though, call me old fashioned but i used to like football when the team who scored the most goals won.

Anyway, they are available for free if purchased with a genuine Holy Goalie 'God Bless The Pope' t-shirt which retails at the very reasonable price of £1967

genuine football fan yell no want too watch the huns then

:whistling:

cheerio10inarow;2014896

Managed to get 2 tickets in the uefa ballot, watching a team choke the … Managed to get 2 tickets in the uefa ballot, watching a team choke the life out of another team for 120mins is not really my thing though, call me old fashioned but i used to like football when the team who scored the most goals won.Anyway, they are available for free if purchased with a genuine Holy Goalie 'God Bless The Pope' t-shirt which retails at the very reasonable price of £1967

at least your no bitter though, eh. joker

Stu&Vix&jack;2015217

at least your no bitter though, eh. joker

ME?? naw

Everything will fall into place in the next few weeks, 6 draws arent gonna win the league and from what i saw of zenit they can punish any little mistake.

Come the end of the season a C.I.S and Scottish Cup double wont seem like such a great achievement and the neanderthal natives will be moaning about negative football:viking:

cheerio10inarow;2015411

ME?? nawEverything will fall into place in the next few weeks, 6 draws … ME?? nawEverything will fall into place in the next few weeks, 6 draws arent gonna win the league and from what i saw of zenit they can punish any little mistake.Come the end of the season a C.I.S and Sottish Cup double wont seem like such a great achievement and the neanderthal natives will be moaning about negative football:viking:

why are you posting on peoples threads trying to take the pi**

mark333;2016522

why are you posting on peoples threads trying to take the pi**

Ahm no taking the p*ss, i'm being deadly serious:whistling:

cheerio10inarow;2017097

Ahm no taking the p*ss, i'm being deadly serious:whistling:

Typical Tim, always harping on about Rangers. Why dont you concentrate on how p!sh your diddy team has been this season, wi wee chesny in charge, and let the Rangers support worry about getting to a UEFA CUP FINAL.

Adios.

kevsmi;2018895

Typical Tim, always harping on about Rangers. Why dont you concentrate … Typical Tim, always harping on about Rangers. Why dont you concentrate on how p!sh your diddy team has been this season, wi wee chesny in charge, and let the Rangers support worry about getting to a UEFA CUP FINAL.Adios.

Well Said!!!!!:thumbsup:

Any champs league tickets wouldn't go amiss...

kevsmi;2018895

Typical Tim, always harping on about Rangers. Why dont you concentrate … Typical Tim, always harping on about Rangers. Why dont you concentrate on how p!sh your diddy team has been this season, wi wee chesny in charge, and let the Rangers support worry about getting to a UEFA CUP FINAL.Adios.

k:lol::lol::lol: We have a bite:thumbsup:

do you still have the tickets?
genuine fan wants 2!!

do you have the tickets>??
will pay the charity contri
genuine fan!!

boss1812;2028332

do you have the tickets>??will pay the charity contrigenuine fan!!

think he wants to buy the tickets. cheapest i've seen start at 795 each.!!

Original Poster

No sorry guys I am a season ticket holder who wasn't lucky in the ballot

Follow Follow

OP, if you are a loyal Season Ticket holder wont you have been to enough European games to qualify for a ticket through loyalty?

(I know STs dont cover European games.....)

Edit: Apologies if your reply answers my question.

Original Poster

MorenoHatter;2029352

OP, if you are a loyal Season Ticket holder wont you have been to enough … OP, if you are a loyal Season Ticket holder wont you have been to enough European games to qualify for a ticket through loyalty?(I know STs dont cover European games.....)Edit: Apologies if your reply answers my question.

No only travel club members are guaranteed a ticket and you don't even need to go to any games to join that, season ticket holders are then put in a ballot for around 5000 tickets and like most others I wasn't lucky enough to get one despite not missing any european games at home and i also attended a couple away from home.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Charge Back From A Betting Account11
    2. Parkopedia, can the info be trusted34
    3. Want to sell on DLC ebay22
    4. Switch from BT to BT same property different person514

See more discussions