Groups

resort hoppa

If i book a transfer with hoppa through topcash back can i use the 20% discount code on their site and still get further 22% or is it one orbthe other. Thanks

10 Comments

normally one or the other unless clearly stated

EliTom

Original Poster

Thanks. Thought I had a bargain lol

I have used codes many times with Hoppa and still got cashback. That was with Quidco, don't use TCB.

Original Poster

redcantona

I have used codes many times with Hoppa and still got cashback. That was … I have used codes many times with Hoppa and still got cashback. That was with Quidco, don't use TCB.

Why not topcashback? Quidco only have 15% discount.

cj41

Why not topcashback? Quidco only have 15% discount.

​Just preference, nothing against TCB.

Original Poster

redcantona

​Just preference, nothing against TCB.

Thanks

I have used the code and definitely still got Topcashback several times. And they track and confirm quickly. Always seems a really reasonable deal.

Yes, it states on TCB "20% Off holiday transfers + cashback
    20% Off holiday transfers"

topcashback.co.uk/hoppa/

I much prefer topcachback and with the cashback guarantee I can't see why anyone would use quidco (when both sites offer the cashback).

Edited by: "Paddy_o_furniture" 7th Aug 2016

Original Poster

traceyrachel

I have used the code and definitely still got Topcashback several times. … I have used the code and definitely still got Topcashback several times. And they track and confirm quickly. Always seems a really reasonable deal.

Thankyou. Im not going till october and im hoping pricees will go down after the bank holiday lol

Original Poster

Paddy_o_furniture

Yes, it states on TCB "20% Off holiday transfers + cashback 20% Off … Yes, it states on TCB "20% Off holiday transfers + cashback 20% Off holiday transfers"https://www.topcashback.co.uk/hoppa/I much prefer topcachback and with the cashback guarantee I can't see why anyone would use quidco (when both sites offer the cashback).

Thanks. I rarely use quidco thats why I was questioning it.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Boxes for moving house?11
      2. Speccing a gaming pc22
      3. Kitchen tap replacement11
      4. Do you use a case on your iPhone?1212

See more discussions