Groups

Response to the Number 10 petition for Brown to Resign

Just received a response to the petition on the Number 10 website that I signed asking for Gordon Brown to resign:

"The Prime Minister is completely focussed on restoring the economy, getting people back to work and improving standards in public services. As the Prime Minister has consistently said, he is determined to build a stronger, fairer, better Britain for all."

I could reply to this but don't want an infraction for swearing.

9 Comments

what did u think he was going to reply saying.....................oh okay, thanks for your petiton and on that basis will pack up my things and move out immediately

bossyboots;6782536

what did u think he was going to reply saying.....................oh … what did u think he was going to reply saying.....................oh okay, thanks for your petiton and on that basis will pack up my things and move out immediately

Not that quick but perhaps the end of the week :whistling:

renown;6782580

Not that quick but perhaps the end of the week :whistling:

oi u - get back over to the three words.................am off just now to have a peek:-D

Banned

bossyboots;6782536

what did u think he was going to reply saying.....................oh … what did u think he was going to reply saying.....................oh okay, thanks for your petiton and on that basis will pack up my things and move out immediately

:thumbsup:

bossyboots;6782536

If he had any sense...............yes. :-D

Syzable;6782629

If he had any sense...............yes. :-D

perhaps:) but he aint going to send anything other than what OP got lol

bossyboots;6782720

perhaps:) but he aint going to send anything other than what OP got lol

He may send his bitch Darling to canvas for him............you never know. :w00t:

To be fair..........they are all bloody awful though. :-D

If you don't mind me asking why do you think he should resign?

Because the man is an idiot !
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044563
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1817
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767410

See more discussions