Groups

Respraying Car Cost?

Does anyone know roughly how much it would cost to fully respray a Vauxhall Zafira?

Went out on Thursday night and a car decided to wheelspin at the side of my car on a car park that wasn't tarmac, but inch wide hardcore. As you can imagine the car got pretty well scratched, some down to the metal!! Didn't get the car details other than it was a big black Mercedes.

Anyone know roughly? Cheers

8 Comments

Give a spray shop a ring. They will probs know more than me.

HTH

well my dad had his roof done on his convertable and that cost him £300 in london, make sure you look around make sure if you want the car done well and in a quicker time you use a place who has a car oven (think thats what they call it) it may not be as much as you think as you wont need the engine bay etc done

I have consulted the crystal ball :roll: sadly it's not showing the exact extent of the damage !!!!! :whistling: can't help ya pal :thumbsup:

my big merc has a few dents in the sill :whistling: though no idea how it happened :?

Anywhere from £100 to £1000, depending where you go and how bad it is, be aware I have seen cars come back from being sprayed looking worse than when they went in!

jtx;5907046

Anywhere from £100 to £1000, depending where you go and how bad it is, be … Anywhere from £100 to £1000, depending where you go and how bad it is, be aware I have seen cars come back from being sprayed looking worse than when they went in!

No way, why would a garage waste £60+ on paint and storing the car for 2 to 3 days for £40 labour? come off it mate bad advice there!.

I would say From £300 to £1200 depending.

Because its a zafira and you want to goto a well known garage then i would say £1000 to £1200

What do you need sprayed whole car or just a small part? If just a small part then some garages can do such a good job you could not notice theyve done it without doing whole car

J4GG4;5907091

No way, why would a garage waste £60+ on paint and storing the car for 2 … No way, why would a garage waste £60+ on paint and storing the car for 2 to 3 days for £40 labour? come off it mate bad advice there!.I would say From £300 to £1200 depending.Because its a zafira and you want to goto a well known garage then i would say £1000 to £1200What do you need sprayed whole car or just a small part? If just a small part then some garages can do such a good job you could not notice theyve done it without doing whole car

Call it bad advice if you like, I know I've had a panel prepped and painted for £100:thumbsup:

Yea a bumper for £100 not whole car

Banned

big-boy;5907028

I have consulted the crystal ball :roll: sadly it's not showing the exact … I have consulted the crystal ball :roll: sadly it's not showing the exact extent of the damage !!!!! :whistling: can't help ya pal :thumbsup:my big merc has a few dents in the sill :whistling: though no idea how it happened :?

LOL
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1728
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047193
      3. Help - cannot work out how to advanced search anymore11
      4. One thing you've forgotten1012

See more discussions