Groups

restaraunts in paris..reccomendations..

hi, im going paris on the 17th with my girlfriend, we got alot planned, however i want to suprise her by booking a restaraunt in paris..i dunno what sort money im looking at.. as i havnt really been before..

It doesnt have to be cheap, just a nice, sorta posh place to take her out to...

anyone got any reccomendations.. will be sososo greatful.

Thanks in advanced

4 Comments

there are so many good one mate, if its an early evening meal then i went here over the summer, great views over the city and in the oldest part, its a respectable place, ie no trainers and I Love Paris t shirts but a smart shirt and trousers will be fine, plus for what you get from the terrace, ie views and romance, its really cool for the 'just the two of us feel'!

One thing to note, the terrace was bl***dy freezing on a bad night in summer, so wrap up warm if you want to sit out there or stay inside and sit by the window, thou you might be seen as a scrouge for not paying the extra £10 to sit out side! ;-)

]http//ww…asp

Original Poster

ThePasty;3736119

there are so many good one mate, if its an early evening meal then i went … there are so many good one mate, if its an early evening meal then i went here over the summer, great views over the city and in the oldest part, its a respectable place, ie no trainers and I Love Paris t shirts but a smart shirt and trousers will be fine, plus for what you get from the terrace, ie views and romance, its really cool for the 'just the two of us feel'! One thing to note, the terrace was bl***dy freezing on a bad night in summer, so wrap up warm if you want to sit out there or stay inside and sit by the window, thou you might be seen as a scrouge for not paying the extra £10 to sit out side! ;-)]http://www.bestfrenchrestaurants.co.uk/restaurants/france/lediapason.asp

thanks for the info, will look into it, is there much to do in that area?, our hotel is in the Courbevoie area.:)

repped

our hotel is in the Courbevoie area.:)

Make sure you keep an eye on your belongings!

Original Poster

MCH1;3737097

our hotel is in the Courbevoie area.:)Make sure you keep an eye on your … our hotel is in the Courbevoie area.:)Make sure you keep an eye on your belongings!

oh cool,

what makes you say that? well apart from genrally being cautious
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do these 2 men have in common1218
      2. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…34
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio79
      4. Any Xbox One news today?2356127

See more discussions