Groups

Restaurant Deals Central London Jan 17

Is there a link anywhere for restaurants in Central London that may do offers next month? I visited Manchester in Jan 16 and was able to get some fantastic deals when a local Manchester newspaper printed a list of 50 restaurants in the city centre doing 50% off, 2 for 1 etc for Jan only and wondered if there was anything like this for London?

Thanks in advance

5 Comments

Try bookatable.co.uk
    Full of "Star Deals" and other offers for a huge choice of restaurants in different cities. You can narrow your search to specific areas of your city and say whether you want lunch or dinner, how many people etc. Also let's you reserve your table online. No voucher purchase or pre payment needed either.

Tastecard and gourmet cards are good..... Sign up for a free trial if you are able to.

Original Poster

I have both the listing for Manchester though had quality restaurants that weren't on the cards hence the reason why I asked. Thanks

Original Poster

Lee63

Try www.bookatable.co.ukFull of "Star Deals" and other offers for a huge … Try www.bookatable.co.ukFull of "Star Deals" and other offers for a huge choice of restaurants in different cities. You can narrow your search to specific areas of your city and say whether you want lunch or dinner, how many people etc. Also let's you reserve your table online. No voucher purchase or pre payment needed either.

Groupon are doing Marco Pierre White steakhouse deal for 2 for half price at £49 plus further 25% off using code NEW25
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Phone "Upgrade"69
      2. Electricity610
      3. Looking for help/advice finding a weeks holiday in September please??45
      4. Xbox one region locked codes?33

See more discussions