Restaurant recommendations in Birmingham

Found 31st Aug 2017
Hi there,

Hoping some of you lovely people could help me with some suggestions please for an evening meal out with the hubby in a few weeks.

It's our wedding anniversary and we are looking to spend the day in the 2nd city ending it with an evening meal.
I liked the notion of walking around the canal side but more than happy to hear recommendations of eateries that are not too expensive but have lovely food. It would be nice if there are other places around the venue to for added atmosphere.

Any recommendations you guys can provide would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
There are some great places to eat in Chinatown. My OH always asks me to take her there whenever we're in town.
Anywhere around Brindley place is gonna be expensive, which I guess you pay for the atmosphere of being right by the canal.
Expensive is subjective. I don't find Brindley Place expensive, but the atmosphere is good. There are a lot of "chains" there but one or two indies.

OP, what foods do you like?
Thanks for sharing about the expense around brindley place, just a rough number; what is the cost of main meal?
Windym we are not particularly fussy Eaters, eat most foods!
An important point to add is that we are Not big on fine dining and posh grub. We don't really have the appreciation required to eat at such places!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants