Restaurant Wine Syphon / Server

    I've looking for a wine server / syphon that I saw used in a restaurant in Crete. It was metal and was curved at the top and used to draw the wine out of the bottle in to a large-bottomed decanter thingy.

    I have no idea what it's called as syphon only brings up plastic ones for brewing.

    Has anybody seen it or even know what they are called? :thinking:

    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. HUKD new UI11
      2. How to get best deal on sky11
      3. Car MOT88
      4. DPD international?57

      See more discussions