Groups

restored my iphone - how do i get all my purchased apps back on it?

They are all listed on my account but i tried transferring purchases and that just took the new app i have just downloaded and put it on itunes.

how do i get all my purchased apps back onto my iphone?

6 Comments

make sure there all checked with a tick then sync

Original Poster

csamual;8327083

make sure there all checked with a tick then sync

thats the problem, i'm also using a new version of itunes and non of them are on iyunes, surely there must be a way of getting apps you have already purchased?

if you can remember any of them try going to store and buying it should say you have already bought it and would you like to download it again.
    On itunes account page your purchase history should say everything you have bought too
    Chaos

ah right havnt updated myself yet

Original Poster

Chaos_Theory;8327112

if you can remember any of them try going to store and buying it should … if you can remember any of them try going to store and buying it should say you have already bought it and would you like to download it again.On itunes account page your purchase history should say everything you have bought tooChaos

eah i can see them all there i just thought there would be a quicker way then redownloading themall individually

csamual;8327115

ah right havnt updated myself yet

I haven't either, i'm just restoring my jailbroken ipod before i take it back to the shop tomorrow:whistling:

Original Poster

the porter;8327149

souljacker you have never purchased an app in your life ;-)

:oops: i purchased one or too before i jailbroke it;-)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4141836
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846341
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764645
      4. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work44

See more discussions