Groups

Restoring iphone

Ok, as soon as i got my iphone i ziphoned it, problem is i did not upgrade th phone from 1.2 to 1.4.

So i was wondering if it would be ok to restore all the settings from the itunes menuthis auto upgrades it to 1.4 , then ziphone it again?.

Will this brick my phone or will i be ok?.

13 Comments

Could we have an i-phone forum?

thesaint;1918101

lol, i think it may be needed!

Should be fine

If you have any more questions try google first. All the answers you need are on there.

Original Poster

Lol , yup.

But back to my problem...

Oh and should i take my sim out when i restore/upgrade/ziphone

thesaint;1918101

There are plenty. Why not use Google and find all the phone forums to satisfy your every need...:whistling:

highguyuk;1918157

There are plenty. Why not use Google and find all the phone forums to … There are plenty. Why not use Google and find all the phone forums to satisfy your every need...:whistling:

I was thinking this. Fair enough this is a Misc section of the forum but this is Hotukdeals not a iphone forum.

]This is my favorite:thumbsup:

Original Poster

True , but with everyone on hotukdeals buying one, maybe sumone could make a cheeky post in misc with a step by guide on how to unlock it and other general apps.

Original Poster

Now got an error msgs , your iphone could not be restored , any ideas?

jaybizzle;1918269

Now got an error msgs , your iphone could not be restored , any ideas?

google the error message

Original Poster

Sorted it, been googling for a while on how to add the app's to my phone, i dont have wifi, is there a program i can use to add them without using wifi?

jaybizzle;1918496

Sorted it, been googling for a while on how to add the app's to my phone, … Sorted it, been googling for a while on how to add the app's to my phone, i dont have wifi, is there a program i can use to add them without using wifi?

If you have a data package use EDGE

Please help. most people recommended iLiberty on here, I've jailbreaked my phone successfully. but iLiberty installed only cydia and not the installer icon...and I cannot install apps

what to do next? do I run iLiberty again? or is the correct procedure to do a restore in iTunes first?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1948
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047083
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767176
      4. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…33

See more discussions