Found 5th Apr 2008
Have n't won on the Grand National for a few years.
I opened a Coral acct using quidco- I got £25 cashback,, a free £10 bet cos I placed a £ 10 bet, & I bet £10 Comply or Die on the nose, at 10/1.

That makes it £100 winnings, me £10 stake back, £25 quidco (already validated!) & a free £10 bet for the next time I'm feeling lucky.

Might buy the Missus a drink!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
31 Comments

Haha awesome mate!!!

Well done, spare some change for a poor student? LOL

£52 here + £30 QuidCo which has tracked...

Congrats :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Titchimp;1839084

Well done, spare some change for a poor student? LOL

Errrr......

1 x very expensive, high maintenance other half,
1x even more expensive, even more high maintenance 10 year old,
1 x me in need of a saturday night pint or three.

Can't really see much change left to spare... otherwise I would gladly.

Mind you, she might forget I opened the coral account!!!!!

£50 quidco from betfair and £3 for the win, not sure what i've won yet though.

edit: £33.30 prize

Well done!
I (somehow) managed to get 3 out of 4 and did them all e/w so will get about £120 back (+ the £25 that Betfair give you thru the deal).
That should pay for a few pints in Benidorm next week!!!
:-D

Original Poster

BlasterLad;1839125

Well done!I (somehow) managed to get 3 out of 4 and did them all e/w so … Well done!I (somehow) managed to get 3 out of 4 and did them all e/w so will get about £120 back (+ the £25 that Betfair give you thru the deal).That should pay for a few pints in Benidorm next week!!!:-D

Well played my friend. Sunny Benidorm & a 2 euro pint here you come.

Well done everybody! Now you call all afford to sell us something cheap in the FS forum!

karaokecolin;1839110

Mind you, she might forget I opened the coral account!!!!!

Give me your money or i will tell her :w00t:

Congrats everyone. Not so lucky here

Coral website ;

"We are currently carrying out scheduled maintenance on our website and we expect to have this completed by 7:30am.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you and we look forward to seeing you back on our site at 7:30am."

LOL I just want me money :x:w00t:

Banned

Got a 1st, 3rd and 4th out of a £16.00 bet. Not sure how much I'll get or how to get it out of bet fair... Quidco still not tracked. :x
:x

Well done to all that won commiserations to those who didn't

has the grand national been on? if so who has won comply or die?

I put £10 into a Paddy Power account, and got a free £20 bet which I used on Comply or Die... won £200 and might get £25 quidco too!

(Also, put £10 into Betfair, but didn't win there, and £50 quidco hasn't tracked...)

All in all, I'm well pleased!!!

Original Poster

saveuk;1839183

Coral website ;"We are currently carrying out scheduled maintenance on … Coral website ;"We are currently carrying out scheduled maintenance on our website and we expect to have this completed by 7:30am.Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you and we look forward to seeing you back on our site at 7:30am."LOL I just want me money :x:w00t:

I'm getting that as well.

Hope it's true & they haven't done a Northern Rock.!!!

Original Poster

Titchimp;1839153

Give me your money or i will tell her :w00t:

What is said in HUKD should stay in HUKD I think.!

Please (!)..

Original Poster

hodsey77;1839197

I put £10 into a Paddy Power account, and got a free £20 bet which I used … I put £10 into a Paddy Power account, and got a free £20 bet which I used on Comply or Die... won £200 and might get £25 quidco too!(Also, put £10 into Betfair, but didn't win there, and £50 quidco hasn't tracked...)All in all, I'm well pleased!!!

Nice.Well done.

betfair take a tad longer in tracking I think so keep an eye on it.

karaokecolin;1839220

Nice.Well done. betfair take a tad longer in tracking I think so keep an … Nice.Well done. betfair take a tad longer in tracking I think so keep an eye on it.

It's because I used my Paypal to credit the account... but I'm chuffed to bits regardless...

won £29.00 and £50.00 quidco tracked i'm happy:thumbsup:

Split my bet across Cloudy and Comply for even pay out (so only £8.50 out of the £25 for Comply or Die) still that means £25 back, and then £98.15 winnings. and my £50 quidco has tracked so over all I am as they would say "well chuffed"

Got a 1st, 3rd and 4th With a £16.00 bet.

Don't know how much I'll get any ideas?

Quidco still not tracked the deal..

Well done to all that won Sorry to those who didn't

I just won too on G.Nat too Comply or Die ( Opened Betfair account,£50 cashback through quidco, deposited £11) balance now £19.55 yahooooooooooooooo:-D

I done the same £50 tracked and won £60 so £110 for me

Banned

Well i won with comply or die £4 bet should get £18

Cam;1842012

Well i won with comply or die £4 bet should get £18

Mor than that, surely? The lowest odds were 1/7. So £28 or more?

Well... my £200 winnings has turned into £218 this morning, as Paddypower added a 10% bonus to all Grand National results... :-D

Banned

hodsey77;1842076

Well... my £200 winnings has turned into £218 this morning, as Paddypower … Well... my £200 winnings has turned into £218 this morning, as Paddypower added a 10% bonus to all Grand National results... :-D

Mine too although not sure how £20 freebet at 10/1 = £218 return :?

csiman;1842102

Mine too although not sure how £20 freebet at 10/1 = £218 return :?

Yea, I'm not quite sure on the maths either... you get £200 for your £20 at 10/1 - no stake is added on as it was a free bet... then, I would have expected £20 for the 10% but for some reason it's £18.... but hey, ho - it's all good :thumbsup:

Banned

hodsey77;1842127

Yea, I'm not quite sure on the maths either... you get £200 for your £20 a … Yea, I'm not quite sure on the maths either... you get £200 for your £20 at 10/1 - no stake is added on as it was a free bet... then, I would have expected £20 for the 10% but for some reason it's £18.... but hey, ho - it's all good :thumbsup:

Oh yes, I'm not gonna complain about it. Just rang them and a cheque for £218 is in the post. Not bad for a tenner outlay (£10 bet lost but £20 freebet won).

Wont be using the account again :thumbsup:

csiman;1842145

Oh yes, I'm not gonna complain about it. Just rang them and a cheque for … Oh yes, I'm not gonna complain about it. Just rang them and a cheque for £218 is in the post. Not bad for a tenner outlay (£10 bet lost but £20 freebet won).Wont be using the account again :thumbsup:

Same here... won't be using the account again...

I've already withdrawn mine, hehe! Should be in the account between 1 and 5 working days :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I5 7600k vs i5 740011
    2. Computer upgrades89
    3. Invisalign dental braces in London22
    4. Whey protien629

See more discussions