Original Poster

crap.

thats crap...... some would say crappy!

crap

cock

2 outta 3 aint bad

not scunthorpe?

Original Poster

so cool that changes hanve actually been made....guess feedback isnt a waste of space.... thank u mods/admin for being sensible about this!

Original Poster

donnydude;4762541

not scunthorpe?

dare u post it without the s and horpe?

donnydude;4762541

not scunthorpe?

thats the most vulgar word ever, i think anyone says that should get permanent ban.

One word you never ever here me say

Original Poster

DIVA1977;4762552

thats the most vulgar word ever, i think anyone says that should get … thats the most vulgar word ever, i think anyone says that should get permanent ban.One word you never ever here me say

its a really vile word....i totally agree.... crap though isnt ...not imho and not in many other peoples....they say crap in simpsons and thats pre-watershed...so all good!

I'm in favour of using any profanity, its fundamental to expression.

yea heard teachers say stuff crap plenty, so must be ok lol

crap I hate that word

donnydude;4762541

not scunthorpe?

DIVA1977;4762552

thats the most vulgar word ever, i think anyone says that should get … thats the most vulgar word ever, i think anyone says that should get permanent ban.One word you never ever here me say

Not a fan of Scunny town then hun? :whistling:

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;4762571

I'm in favour of using any profanity, its fundamental to expression.

nah i disagree as people overly rely on use of the profanity for emphasise and never bother to extend their vocab past the profanities

Banned

I prefer carp!!!

magicbeans;4762613

nah i disagree as people overly rely on use of the profanity for … nah i disagree as people overly rely on use of the profanity for emphasise and never bother to extend their vocab past the profanities

Agreed, its a lazy way to express oneself.....and I would then consider myself a lazy ******* :-D

Wayyyyy....

I was sick of typing carp - makes me feel like I can't spell crap

Original Poster

guv;4762614

I prefer carp!!!

haha...i had to read that like 4 times to realise it wasn crap!!

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;4762618

Agreed, its a lazy way to express oneself.....and I would then consider … Agreed, its a lazy way to express oneself.....and I would then consider myself a lazy ******* :-D

good lad! :giggle:

Meadsy4742;4762622

Wayyyyy....I was sick of typing carp - makes me feel like I can't spell … Wayyyyy....I was sick of typing carp - makes me feel like I can't spell crap

defo it sounded well lame!

crap crap crap crap crap crap :-D

But arsed isn't allowed???? Got my infraction yesterday !! WTF????

Original Poster

kyalion;4762701

But arsed isn't allowed???? Got my infraction yesterday !! WTF????

wow hukd have got down with the kids and opened up loadsa words....lets try:

crap
    knob

wow life changing thread.

Original Poster

hmmmm yeah y cant say ass (with correct spelling) but can say arsed

Original Poster

black gerbil1;4762734

it is if ur life is hukd....and seeing that u have been influencing misc since 07.....looks like it is for u!

btw did u have a good night ydy

black gerbil1;4762734

HHMMMMM and so vastly more interesting than ANY of your self loving, eggs and earnings dull crap posts :w00t:

Wow, i'm impressed.

Next stop, world hunger.

HUKD = Serious Business

Original Poster

thesaint;4763031

Wow, i'm impressed. Next stop, world hunger.HUKD = Serious Business

next u will realise ur as crap as gari1989 or whatever his name is,..... neither one of u is a mod or even a forum helper!

What a load of crap.

Ad

thesaint;4763031

interesting, I take it you want to be a mod some day.....

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;4763104

no he thinks he is one!!

magicbeans;4763083

next u will realise ur as crap as gari1989 or whatever his name is,..... … next u will realise ur as crap as gari1989 or whatever his name is,..... neither one of u is a mod or even a forum helper!

Haha. Very clever. Laugh? I almost did.
    If you can find me claiming to being, or wanting to be any of the above, please link me up.

StevenA2000_uk;4763104

What happened to your Jade Goody thread the other day dude, it was expired, yet disappeared. :?

magicbeans;4762613

nah i disagree as people overly rely on use of the profanity for … nah i disagree as people overly rely on use of the profanity for emphasise and never bother to extend their vocab past the profanities

or to put it another way:

Actually, I disagree. Many people are reliant on emphatic profanity, resulting in a failure to enrich their personal lexicon.

Original Poster

thesaint;4763142

Haha. Very clever. Laugh? I almost did.If you can find me claiming to … Haha. Very clever. Laugh? I almost did.If you can find me claiming to being, or wanting to be any of the above, please link me up. :)What happened to your Jade Goody thread the other day dude, it was expired, yet disappeared. :?

steven u made another jade goody thread??that was a fab thread..... wonder who pulled it...was it mister spammed with a smiley? aka thesaint?!

Liddle ol' me;4763171

or to put it another way:Actually, I disagree. Many people are reliant on … or to put it another way:Actually, I disagree. Many people are reliant on emphatic profanity, resulting in a failure to enrich their personal lexicon.:p

yeah thats what i said but i gangsta'd it up!

DIVA1977;4762552

your very different from me then, i used it all the time lol

I do wonder though why people take offence to these words i mean all they are is words after all, they would of had to start off some where when they had no meaning

oh finally I can say crap
    crap
    crap
    crap

This thread is full of complete crap ........

Banned

thesaint;4763031

black gerbil1;4762734

Liddle ol' me;4763171

or to put it another way:Actually, I disagree. Many people are reliant on … or to put it another way:Actually, I disagree. Many people are reliant on emphatic profanity, resulting in a failure to enrich their personal lexicon.

Oooh, watch out MB - you have the three stooges on your case!

Or to put it another way...... what a load of ol' crap.

Banned

crap cock **** **********

Mecrob.

DIVA1977;4762552

Scunthorpe aint that bad. I grew up there and ave some good memories.

You must be from Grimsby. Codhead
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Veteran TV presenter doesn't die but gets damages from the Police - is that…77
      2. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism69
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764316
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?31157

See more discussions