Retail Eyes mystery shopping - anyone else having problems with the website today ??

8 replies
Found 31st Jan 2010
Does anyone else do work for Retail Eyes and are you having any problems inputting data onto the website today ?

I did 2 jobs yesterday, then tried all last night and most of today to input the data, but the flippin site just says saving and sits there looking at me GRRRRrrrrrr.

I have emailed them but of course the office isnt open till tomorrow and the data has to be sent by tonight !! I will be most unhappy of I dont get paid as went well out of my way yesterday to do these :-(. Ah well off to the pub lol !

8 Comments

cant even login into the site today

Original Poster

hercules34;7711413

cant even login into the site today

Ah well hopefully its not just me then - they're worse than ever since the "upgraded" website :x Thanx :thumbsup:

I think there was an email saying the site was down but cant find it now i'm afraid
I managed to put one in earlier but that doesnt help either - sorry

Have just tried to log on now and worked ok

Original Poster

Aquatic;7711850

I think there was an email saying the site was down but cant find it now … I think there was an email saying the site was down but cant find it now i'm afraidI managed to put one in earlier but that doesnt help either - sorryHave just tried to log on now and worked ok

Thanks havent seen an email but will check ! I can log on no problem its just the submissions that wont go thro unfortunately - just stopping before they save :x have been trying for hours.

I managed to get a report submitted earlier but couldnt set the date yesterday evening for today even tho they booked me to do it today. Emailed them and still did the visit today. They should be ok - Not had a problem about pay yet (fingers crossed) and have been working for them for about 5 years now on and off

Original Poster

Thanks - yep I've been doing work for them for a a while now too and sometimes do get a problem submitting reports but not usually this much trouble ! Finally took myself to Wetherspoons, logged onto their wifi and did it there lol. Was using my mob broadband dongle with Chrome but it just wasnt having it - may see if I have more luck with IE or Mozilla next time :-) !

i havent been able to sign in since they were offline over christmas

Original Poster

DDTTAA;7716028

i havent been able to sign in since they were offline over christmas

Apparently if you are using a cached version of their site it wont go through to the new site - you have to type in the address and get there that way now - try that as it worked for me after I had the same problem last month :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4178
    2. Add one, leave one game54415459
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…51113
    4. saying of the day89412

See more discussions