Groups
    EXPIRED

retaliation feedback left can i get it removed ?

Banned
    i made a comment in this thread hotukdeals.com/ite…127 and the OP has now left neg feedback for me without trading with me in response to my comments in the above thread

my question is will it de removed i have reported it

15 Comments

Yeah it'll get removed as soon as a mod gets round to it

Had one removed myself

Yea I would say so... thats so harsh, they will more than likely be banned for that, surely?

Original Poster Banned

i think its very poor myself

It's been removed

Original Poster Banned

Bhav007;5050803

It's been removed

sweeeeeeeeeeeeet music i'm proud to be back as a 100%er

A noob with only 5 posts.... hmmmm

Even I didn't know you could leave feedback without trading with someone. I was going to say maybe he thought that's where you left negative comments, but the comment left clearly shows they knew what they were doing.

Ban IMO.

Seems to be a common thing here, some muppet did it to me last night.

See he's still on here today though, obviously to trivial for a suspension. lol

Original Poster Banned

hornblowerracing;5050848

Seems to be a common thing here, some muppet did it to me last night. See … Seems to be a common thing here, some muppet did it to me last night. See he's still on here today though, obviously to trivial for a suspension. lol

its clearly classed as system abuse IMO

hornblowerracing;5050848

Seems to be a common thing here, some muppet did it to me last night. See … Seems to be a common thing here, some muppet did it to me last night. See he's still on here today though, obviously to trivial for a suspension. lol

it's ridiculous. You get suspended for bumping a thread once too often, but not for deliberately trying to make someone look bad by abusing the feedback system. :?

ChipSticks;5050868

it's ridiculous. You get suspended for bumping a thread once too often, … it's ridiculous. You get suspended for bumping a thread once too often, but not for deliberately trying to make someone look bad by abusing the feedback system. :?

Yep.

He made it clearly obvious in the thread that he had arranged it, yet nothing.

And suspiciously, that part of the thread has been deleted by a Mod.

Genius.

ChipSticks;5050868

it's ridiculous. You get suspended for bumping a thread once too often, … it's ridiculous. You get suspended for bumping a thread once too often, but not for deliberately trying to make someone look bad by abusing the feedback system. :?

+ Infinity. I think the rules need serious tweaking

Bhav007;5050935

+ Infinity. I think the rules need serious tweaking

if by "tweaking" you actually mean "massive overhaul" I'm with ya... lol

ChipSticks;5050968

lol Just depends who you know!

ChipSticks;5050968

I actually mean massive overhaul x infinity, lol
    Post a comment
    @