Groups

Retrieving Hotmail

Is there any way of retrieving hotmail that has been deleted? I deleted something presuming that it would stay in the deleted section. Didn't realise it would disappear and now I need it!

7 Comments

Banned

if you deleted from inbox it would go to trash, if deleted from junk then its gone

Original Poster

I deleted from inbox and it went to 'deleted'. This apparently auto-empties every 7 days.

If its deleted its gone.

Banned

Susannah;3609751

I deleted from inbox and it went to 'deleted'. This apparently … I deleted from inbox and it went to 'deleted'. This apparently auto-empties every 7 days.

yes, i assumed you meant you had done it and relaised you needed t, not deleted t over a week ago, then its gone

Yup, it's gone now. In future, if you want to keep your emails somewhere other than your inbox, create a new folder (click Manage Folders > New), and move them there. Storing things in a bin is never a safe idea.

Original Poster

dxx;3609884

Yup, it's gone now. In future, if you want to keep your emails somewhere … Yup, it's gone now. In future, if you want to keep your emails somewhere other than your inbox, create a new folder (click Manage Folders > New), and move them there. Storing things in a bin is never a safe idea.

Made me lol!

Banned

tut tut tut
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4532116
      2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66
      4. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77

See more discussions