Groups

retrieving photos

anyone know how to retrieve photos from a digital camera. My friend was putting her wedding pics on to her mac and it deleted them.any chance of getting them back thanks

7 Comments

Have they been deleted off a memory card? You may have a chance of retrieving them. I know there are also programmes to retrieve dat of PC, not sure of Mac.....Google file retrieval could try filehippo.com to see if they have any freeware....good luck

she is going to have to get married again :roll:

if the photos have been deleted from the card try ]this programe to retrive them.

Original Poster

richp;6231059

she is going to have to get married again :roll:if the photos have been … she is going to have to get married again :roll:if the photos have been deleted from the card try ]this programe to retrive them.

cool thanks..rep added:thumbsup:

Just dont save any thing else to the card, you can also try this recuva.com/

deanos;6231719

Just dont save any thing else to the card, you can also try this … Just dont save any thing else to the card, you can also try this http://www.recuva.com/

The one I recommended to guv last week, worked a treat and easy :thumbsup:

Banned

]This is one I used last week.

Banned

choc1969;6231758

The one I recommended to guv last week, worked a treat and easy :thumbsup:

hehe.... You just beat me to it!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?712
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?1721
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764394
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846242

See more discussions