Return and Replace Faulty Vtech Parts for Activity Sets / Innotabs

One of my LO's vtech trains is playing up. As it's from a set, i don't want to take the whole thing back to the shop I bought it from. Turns out you can send faulty items still in warranty (a year I believe) back to Vtech who will either repair or replace for free plus postage. They do not ask for proof of purchase, so handy if you don't have the original receipt

More details at the deal link. Make sure you get a RMA (returns authorisation code) from customer servie before filling in the returns form. You can fill in the enquiry form at the bottom of the page to request and someone will get back to you wihin 3 days. Or call their c/s line during office hours.

If it is an entire set you are sending back they may reimburse postage, or arrange collection, as well.

1 Comment


Thanks espirit77, moved this to Misc as a heads up
Post a comment
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

    See more discussions