Groups
    EXPIRED

Return Flights To Colorado...

Hey Guys and Gals,
    i've been looking for the last week at trying to find a cheap flight to colorado. looking to go after march the 1st this year. cheapest price i've found so far was £400 with 2 stops and £412 with 1 stop. is anyone else able to find cheaper?

10 Comments

Ok, so for people to search we probably need some more specific information :

How many people?
    Where are you based ( where can you fly from in the UK) ?
    What specific dates are you looking for?

thanks

asayer

Original Poster

asayer;7510963

Ok, so for people to search we probably need some more specific … Ok, so for people to search we probably need some more specific information :How many people?Where are you based ( where can you fly from in the UK) ?What specific dates are you looking for? thanksasayer

hahah, sorry about that, me being a bit of a numpty.

just myself going.
    would fly out from any London airport.
    dates, anything after march 1st really.

Well, I don't know how long you want to stay, but if it's 2 weeks then 2nd March back on the 16th with non stop BA flights is £378.30 including taxes through Opodo.

Original Poster

andythebrave;7511133

Well, I don't know how long you want to stay, but if it's 2 weeks then … Well, I don't know how long you want to stay, but if it's 2 weeks then 2nd March back on the 16th with non stop BA flights is £378.30 including taxes through Opodo.

i swear im going insane, thought i mentioned that i wanted to go for 14days.
    thats brilliant andy, cheers.
    any cheaper?

try skyscanner - some indirect flights available as well

we went through this site when i went to moscow 18 months ago and saved us £1000 between 4 of us

Original Poster

anyone else able to do better? =)

Original Poster

bumpity

Original Poster

fern;7521240

As long as your under 26 try herehttp://ibe.statravel.co.uk/GBP … As long as your under 26 try herehttp://ibe.statravel.co.uk/GBP 304.0001');"]incl. est. taxes and feesFlying from Heathrow 1st March 2010 returning 15th March1 Change at Chicago all with United Airlines

hey, im 26 exactly.... take it im now ineligable

Ace Hayward;7533709

hey, im 26 exactly.... take it im now ineligable

No should still be OK try them:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media TV56
      2. Do you use a case on your iPhone?33
      3. Tooth extraction99
      4. What's the most impressive 4k / UHD film you have seen at home?611