Groups

Return of the Pick n Mix now @ WH Smith

Not a deal as such perhaps, but for those of you who have been craving pick and mix since the closure of your local Woolies, need not worry, WH Smith seem to have decided to cash in on this gap, and are now advertising in their shop windows that they are selling pick and mix in store!!

13 Comments

Technically not a deal so cold.

Post info like this in the Misc section.

Cheapest pick n mix I find is at Wilkinsons, seeing that most towns that had a Woolworths most likely also had a Wilkinsons, I am not sure whether WHSmiths is a great boon to be honest..also you havent stated a price therefore how can it be a hot deal or not?

Surely this should be posted in miscellaneous?

moved to misc.

Thanks Edi.

starsparkle2311;4284888

No Wilkinsons here, although now Woolies has gone we can only hope, we do … No Wilkinsons here, although now Woolies has gone we can only hope, we do however have a WH Smith:thumbsup:

Good news for you then if its cheap! (hard to find stuff cheap in WHSmith tho!) I am amazed WHSmiths is still open (guess they have quite a hold on magazine distribution currently) but there retail has to be suffering on the High St.

Lets hope you get a Wilkos local!

starsparkle2311;4285102

Not good news really, now Woolies is gone they're all we have left, so … Not good news really, now Woolies is gone they're all we have left, so fingers crossed for a Wilko's:)

No I meant good news (if you are missing your Pick n mix) that at least you have the option! Be even better news if you got a Wilkos, seems the only store stil thriving in the credit crunch!

was wondering who would be next on the pick and mix front

Does it cost more than wollies used to be?

starsparkle2311;4285355

doubt I'll be buying any from WHSmith:oops:

And I doubt ill buy any from woolies

Original Poster

don't know how much it costs, i walked past the shop after closing time so couldn't go in to check price, sign in window didn't advertise price

HUZZA!!!!!!!!!! fizzy cola bottles all round

Bad news i found out that the pick and mix is only being trialed in 10 Whsmith branches at the moment :x

good news update - being rolled out across 306 stores within the next month!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047177
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force2748
      3. Spotify Family Premium share925
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814500

See more discussions