Return of The Streets

youtube.com/wat…1mQ

What do you think?

I think Mike's done a good job on this one but there's a lot of mixed opinions out there..

13 Comments

Just booked last night to see them at 53 degrees in Preston.

Not really my thing but the b/f likes them. Hoping they are good live otherwise will be a rubbish night for me. The things I do for him!!

Supermod

Personal opinion but I think that they are dire.

If I could rep you I would (I've used it all up at the moment)

I think the Streets are quality, didn't know he was releasing a new single, hopefully this will mean that "everything is borrowed" is going to be released soon, I take it you have heard his cover of "your song"

Quality song anyway and the video's pretty good, I like the way he has done it

Edit - It's letting me now so I have given you some rep

RedIron;2648813

If I could rep you I would (I've used it all up at the moment)

Sorry to go off thread, but how do you do that? :?

hellfire;2648867

Give out too much, I think it's if you rep 10 people in 24 hours

Original Poster

RedIron;2648813

If I could rep you I would (I've used it all up at the moment)I think the … If I could rep you I would (I've used it all up at the moment)I think the Streets are quality, didn't know he was releasing a new single, hopefully this will mean that "everything is borrowed" is going to be released soon, I take it you have heard his cover of "your song"Quality song anyway and the video's pretty good, I like the way he has done it

you can actually download this song for free from The Streets myspace page.. Just have to sign up to the mailing list :thumbsup:

hellfire;2648867

click the scales next to someones avatar.

baconsandwich;2648913

you can actually download this song for free from The Streets myspace … you can actually download this song for free from The Streets myspace page.. Just have to sign up to the mailing list :thumbsup:Will do that then thanksclick the scales next to someones avatar.

Yeah gathered that thanks!! :-D Just never got to the point where I cant give any more out. Maybe I'm just not generous enough :?

INteresting history regarding where he is 2 mins into the video

en.wikipedia.org/wik…ane

Have just downloaded it. May as well get used to them if I have to go and see them!

Thanks baconsandwich :thumbsup:

Titchimp;2649001

INteresting history regarding where he is 2 mins into the video … INteresting history regarding where he is 2 mins into the video http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oradour-sur-Glane

Thanks for that, I always find that sort of stuff interesting, there's a virtual tour here that I jus found;

secondworldwar.co.uk/ora…tml

RedIron;2649033

Thanks for that, I always find that sort of stuff interesting, there's a … Thanks for that, I always find that sort of stuff interesting, there's a virtual tour here that I jus found;http://www.secondworldwar.co.uk/ora_tour/oradour.html

Nice site. I do plan on making a trip there at some point... just need some money

Titchimp;2649001

INteresting history regarding where he is 2 mins into the video … INteresting history regarding where he is 2 mins into the video http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oradour-sur-Glane

How sad!

They do seen to go towards the melancholy. Not a big fan so maybe just my impression.

(was going to give rep for both those sites but have just been told I have hit my limit for the 24 hours.Found it then!)
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846096
    2. Sad news about Barcelona915
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!67
    4. Weekly game codes giveaway 182721

See more discussions