Return to Amazon Germany

Posted 3rd Jun 2020
I'm sending something back and printed out the forms, it has a return mailing label, then commerical invoice twice. One you stick to the outside of the package (it declares value etc) but the other one it just says "give this to the carrier you select to ship your return package. The invoice is required for customs, the carrier will not be able to return your product to Amazon without it" Yet both of the commercial invoices look exactly the same, so if it's on the package why would they need another one? If I give the 2nd commerical invoice to Royal mail would they take it? Does it get shipped with the parcel?

Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
I had to send a shark hoover back last month, I was also confused about this. I taped one to the box and just handed the other to the delivery driver, I had a home pick off DPD, they cover post so wast your bothered lol. Everything went well and very quick.
Buttons198403/06/2020 22:13

I had to send a shark hoover back last month, I was also confused about …I had to send a shark hoover back last month, I was also confused about this. I taped one to the box and just handed the other to the delivery driver, I had a home pick off DPD, they cover post so wast your bothered lol. Everything went well and very quick.

I will give it to the person in the post office, either they will know what to do with it or they will say we don't need that. I have to pay postage but they will refund me a certain amount in Euro's, which pretty much covers the cost. I will do it tracked and signed as its cheaper than just tracked!
Zek03/06/2020 22:44

I will give it to the person in the post office, either they will know …I will give it to the person in the post office, either they will know what to do with it or they will say we don't need that. I have to pay postage but they will refund me a certain amount in Euro's, which pretty much covers the cost. I will do it tracked and signed as its cheaper than just tracked!

Yeah just hand it over to them, they should pay back all the postage, mine was faulty so maybe why. Hope all goes well for you.
Zek03/06/2020 22:44

I will give it to the person in the post office, either they will know …I will give it to the person in the post office, either they will know what to do with it or they will say we don't need that. I have to pay postage but they will refund me a certain amount in Euro's, which pretty much covers the cost. I will do it tracked and signed as its cheaper than just tracked!

Had two orders to return, two post offices didn’t want them. On the refund, if it’s more than they offer don’t send it back talk to them on chat depends on the price they will either let you keep it or increase the postage money they will return. Do a google search there are some postage comparison site you can use and tell them it will cost more than they are offering, saves you having to go to the post office first.
You don't need the forms as we are still in the EU, the invoice is only needed after we leave later this year. You only need the return label.
Azwipe04/06/2020 10:24

You don't need the forms as we are still in the EU, the invoice is only …You don't need the forms as we are still in the EU, the invoice is only needed after we leave later this year. You only need the return label.

UK left EU on 31 Jan 2020, I'm sure
lumsdot04/06/2020 11:14

UK left EU on 31 Jan 2020, I'm sure

Yes you are right, but everything is still the same as before we left at the moment, until at least Dec 2020 apparently. So still free movement of people and goods etc.
Post a comment
@
    Text