Return to Amazon prime and get £20 voucher if staying a prime member until 31st March 2018

Found 16th Dec 2017
I stopped my Amazon prime a few months ago as I use my partner's. Amazon have sent a 20 voucher to restart it. So we will cancel one and restart the other.

Worth cancelling your prime and not being a loyal customer.

2856483.jpg
Community Updates
10 Comments
cancelled mine a few months ago... so far nothing...
That’s not bad but I’m not quite sure how it’s a “deal”?
You’ve obviously received a letter exclusive to you, and whilst I’m sure other people out there will also have received similar letters, it’s not like you can actively choose to partake in this promotion.
Edited by: "garyhilton" 16th Dec 2017
Mine expired yesterday and contacted amazon about the yearly promotion and they said it is going to happen soon, no details provided. Hopefully these 2 comes on the same time
Hi Moved to Misc as this is targeted and offline. Once we get some more information about it we can look to move back into Deals. Thanks!
garyhilton4 m ago

That’s not bad but I’m not quite sure how it’s a “deal”? You’ve obviously r …That’s not bad but I’m not quite sure how it’s a “deal”? You’ve obviously received a letter exclusive to you, and whilst I’m sure other people out there will also have received similar letters, it’s not like you can actively choose to partake in this promotion.

There are lots of 'deals' posted on here where emails or letters are sent, or account specific offers which not everyone gets sent, Quidco and Xbox Live immediately spring to mind. What's the harm in posting these if some people can benefit?
NIgelK42 m ago

There are lots of 'deals' posted on here where emails or letters are sent, …There are lots of 'deals' posted on here where emails or letters are sent, or account specific offers which not everyone gets sent, Quidco and Xbox Live immediately spring to mind. What's the harm in posting these if some people can benefit?

No harm whatsoever! But exactly HOW can I benefit? How can anyone take part?
NIgelK43 m ago

There are lots of 'deals' posted on here where emails or letters are sent, …There are lots of 'deals' posted on here where emails or letters are sent, or account specific offers which not everyone gets sent, Quidco and Xbox Live immediately spring to mind. What's the harm in posting these if some people can benefit?

Because they're annoying.
I could post the HOT DEAL when I get my salary paid into my bank account and receive the email that confirms it.
check your emails in case you are also me.
I got one and binned it. I assumed it was a minimum commitment in order to get the £20 credit.

I just set up a new account with a different email and voila, free prime for 30 days to cover Xmas and sales lol.
I only paid £59 in July and had £40 compensation and 2 free months for late deliveries so far thanks to hduk users giving the heads up
garyhilton25 m ago

No harm whatsoever! But exactly HOW can I benefit? How can anyone take …No harm whatsoever! But exactly HOW can I benefit? How can anyone take part?

Cancel your prime and wait for the offer. I see these deals all the time and find them handy
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants