Groups

returned my bin to tesco cos of a dent now can't use £5 voucher

I ordered a recyling bin from tesco direct and got it with £5 off £20 vocher and staff discount but it was dented when it was delivered so I returned it and was told to reorder but now I cant use the £5 off voucher again and have to pay for delivery again. is there a way around it please?

8 Comments

Yes,open a new account with a different email, same details as your old account,as you can have as many accounts as you like, just different email addresses.:thumbsup:
    [FONT=Arial Black][SIZE=4][COLOR=#ff0000]This link below will help with tips/instructions etc on using/banking codes & Free P&P method @ Tesco etc

[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
    ]http//ww…002

Banned

they will have to give you a new one...you fulfilled your end of the deal., they didnt...there at fault not you so speak to customer services and they will sort you out...

If they dont, speak to Trading Standards...they'll tell you same thing

With staff who are paid £5.50 an hour or so. The way to get round an answer that's not so reasonable and knowledgeable, is to speak to another person with superior knowledge. Another key thing is that kids are taught to speak confidently when they know little more than nothing..because they have been taught at school and on TV by all those reality TV programmes to be confident and assertive. So they will just fob you off and move on to the next caller as they have a service level to meet for callers at a helpdesk. Speaking more to help people cost money!

Original Poster

thanks both of you I just rang customer service and explained and they said to reorder online then to ring them again and they would honour the voucher and refund me! great thanks x x:-D

Original Poster

splender;3145288

With staff who are paid £5.50 an hour or so. The way to get round an … With staff who are paid £5.50 an hour or so. The way to get round an answer that's not so reasonable and knowledgeable, is to speak to another person with superior knowledge. Another key thing is that kids are taught to speak confidently when they know little more than nothing..because they have been taught at school and on TV by all those reality TV programmes to be confident and assertive. So they will just fob you off and move on to the next caller as they have a service level to meet for callers at a helpdesk. Speaking more to help people cost money!

eh?! :thinking:

Original Poster

just had my refund confirmation email,

I had the same problem a few weeks ago and there was no more in stock at the time but they told me if I reordered a bin then they would take off delivery and honour voucher. Hope this helps

splender;3145288

With staff who are paid £5.50 an hour or so. The way to get round an … With staff who are paid £5.50 an hour or so. The way to get round an answer that's not so reasonable and knowledgeable, is to speak to another person with superior knowledge. Another key thing is that kids are taught to speak confidently when they know little more than nothing..because they have been taught at school and on TV by all those reality TV programmes to be confident and assertive. So they will just fob you off and move on to the next caller as they have a service level to meet for callers at a helpdesk. Speaking more to help people cost money!

what an insult! and yes as already said you would have your re-order honoured next time you come in if product was now out of stock. Tesco Direct would also have nothing to do with the customer service desk in store as their customer service is totally seperate.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927369
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1871347
      3. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2445
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047133

See more discussions