Expired

Returning a new sealed Xbox One game bought as part of a Tesco bundle?

Found 27th Oct 2014
I have bought an Xbox bundle from Tesco & not collected yet.

There is a game I don't want in the bundle (but it was 'free' with the other bits). Can I return the game on pickup to Tesco as it will be new & sealed, for a refund does anyone know? Not sure what their policy will be as technically I didn't pay for it ...?!

Thanks
Community Updates
10 Comments
you have to return the full bundle for a refund
I think you'd be VERY lucky if they did. The fact that it's 'bundled' means it comes as part of the original sale. You can hide away from the fact you bought as part of a bundle as you'll need the receipt to return.

still worth a shot though if its not a massive trip out...wouldn't hold your breath though (_;)

why not stick it on here (via FS/FT) and get some money back on it?
Edited by: "Jasonl1599" 27th Oct 2014
Darn, that's what I thought ... will be worth an ask when I collect though I guess.

I have been trying to find out trade in prices so will have to take to Cex or Game if not.

Jasonl1599

I think you'd be VERY lucky if they did. The fact that it's 'bundled' … I think you'd be VERY lucky if they did. The fact that it's 'bundled' means it comes as part of the original sale. You can hide away from the fact you bought as part of a bundle as you'll need the receipt to return.still worth a shot though if its not a massive trip out...wouldn't hold your breath though (_;)why not stick it on here (via FS/FT) and get some money back on it?

technically, I dont think you are even allowed to sell it on here in the FS section

ridiculous I know
why not just exchange it at tesco for another game? you might have a better chance of that
AL1S0N

why not just exchange it at tesco for another game? you might have a … why not just exchange it at tesco for another game? you might have a better chance of that

Do you mean as trade in? Or more of an unofficial switcheroo?! I can certainly ask - that is a great idea, thank you!
Purchased a ps4 with game as a bundle, was hoping to trade the game in as wasn't one I wanted and bundle was cheaper than buying console on its own, came and game had stamp on stating game cannot be sold separately (not for resale)
I've traded watchdogs and destiny in at game. Both had no barcode and said not for resale on the front. The only one they didn't take was killzone with the launch bundle.
what's the game anyhow
Game was Evil Within - traded in today at Cex for £32 cash.

Thanks everyone for all the answers & ideas!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions