returning a product cex instore if it was bought online

Found 18th Oct 2014
Can i return a faulty wii charging dock for the remotes if it doesn't seem to charge the batteries to my local cex if it was bought online at the online store
Community Updates
  1. Ask
  1. Ask
You should have 14 days to return the item under the distance selling regulations
If its faulty return under warrentty

You should have 14 days to return the item under the distance selling … You should have 14 days to return the item under the distance selling regulationsIf its faulty return under warrentty(_;)

That was not the question he was asking, the op wants to know if he can take an item back whcih he bought on line into a shop on the high st.
How do I return my item?
To return an item please follow these steps: 

1. Contact us stating your order number, the item you’d like to return and the reason for the return.
2. Wait for a reply from our support team.
3. Pack your return securely, including any/all accessories, manuals and boxes, ensuring your item is in the same condition as delivered.
4. Include in the package a copy of the invoice (included in your order) and a short note detailing the reason you are returning the item.
5. Download our Freepost shipping label here, which covers the basic return postage fees, but lacks any insurance.
6. Print it and securely attach it to your package so it is clearly visible.
7. Drop off your parcel at any Post Office.

If cex is local. you could give it ago. But if not follow the steps on their help page.
CeX shops are franchises and have no connection with each other.
Original Poster
It's a wii dock charging unit

They sent me second hand one with 3 charging prongs

The batteries they have sent me has 2 charging prongs they have sent me

I can update this

Now you can return an online purchased item to a store.

It is now in their T&Cs

Returning Your Order

You can take your item(s) back to your nearest CeX store (don’t forget your invoice!) and have them refunded in-store, just click here for your nearest branch.

Alternatively, you can return it to us by post, for either a refund or replacement

and it does work - the process was too east TBH

Just returned a ZTE Blade S6 Grade A and the store guy scanned my invoice and issued a voucher (was purchased by voucher anyway) within minutes via email. Checked the email in store and left.

The crazy thing was he did not even open up the phone box to check the contents

Post a comment

Top Discussions

Top Merchants