returning a video game to argos

Found 30th Aug 2012
hi,

just wondering what people's experiences have been like when it comes to returning a video game to argos when it's unsealed. can you have either a replacement or refund?

thanks.
Community Updates
16 Comments
As easy a George Osborne admitting he is a carrot in a cheesecake.
Why is it being returned and unsealed?
Don't think they refund/exchange even if it was sealed so best of luck.
yeah what is the actual situation? gonna be hard to convince them you have not played and completed it!
argos are usually pretty good with returns,as long as there is good reason.
The exclude most digital items from the 14day return policy, so I think your screwed.
If its a duplicate, your only hope is to take both in and pray. Don't expect a refund though.
They do make it quite clear no return on video games to be fair.
Why is it unsealed? I think Argos only take them back if sealed.
Completed it and now want to take it back?
I bought a couple of 3DS games last week in Argos and they made a point of telling me when I paid that they were excluded from the normal approval period, and non-returnable. Good luck!
I recently got a refund for a sealed ps3 game from argos, even though I didn't even have the receipt with me.
no chance of a refund for an unsealed game!

would you?
thanks for the responses.

the issuue was i bought a game from them the other day and as some might know some games discs aren't always in the place inside the case (can't think of the wording) so it was knocking about inside the case. opened it up and it had a few scratches on the disc, which i imagine was caused by this.
colps

thanks for the responses. the issuue was i bought a game from them the … thanks for the responses. the issuue was i bought a game from them the other day and as some might know some games discs aren't always in the place inside the case (can't think of the wording) so it was knocking about inside the case. opened it up and it had a few scratches on the disc, which i imagine was caused by this.

so you just want a replacement then after all that lol
csiman

so you just want a replacement then after all that lol

possibly.but if it's cheaper elsewhere then no id like a refund.
colps

possibly.but if it's cheaper elsewhere then no id like a refund.

no chance. only a replacement if faulty for media otherwise we'd all be taking our games back once completed oO
Edited by: "csiman" 31st Aug 2012
As csi stated, you have no chance. That's awfully cheeky to even think about doing.
Edited by: "condracky" 31st Aug 2012
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions