Returning a watch through amazon?

Hi, I ordered a watch through amazon marketplace which is "fulfilled by amazon". I got the watch and it just wasn't working and want a refund. I have tried to email the seller but I have got no response, what can I do about this?

Thanks a lot!

8 Comments

Best option is to open a return case via Amazon.
They should be able to organise return label/collection.

Just open a return the same way you would with Amazon direct.

Original Poster

Thanks both, I have read this though
"Please note that following items aren't accepted through our Returns Support Centre:
Some Jewellery orders.
To return an item which falls within one of the above categories, please contact the Seller."

Should I just progress with the return through the center?

BigTimeDealer

Thanks both, I have read this though"Please note that following items … Thanks both, I have read this though"Please note that following items aren't accepted through our Returns Support Centre: Some Jewellery orders. To return an item which falls within one of the above categories, please contact the Seller."Should I just progress with the return through the center?

​Yes fullfilled items are covered by amazon, i returned a watch exactly like you are and it worked fine

offtopic story but my watch hand fell off after 3 years and I went to amazon live chat and they said obviouslly it's out of warranty and I just said 'oh well' and they refunded me and sent me a return envelope

BigTimeDealer

Thanks both, I have read this though"Please note that following items … Thanks both, I have read this though"Please note that following items aren't accepted through our Returns Support Centre: Some Jewellery orders. To return an item which falls within one of the above categories, please contact the Seller."Should I just progress with the return through the center?

If any problems contact Amazon Directly, all you need is to quote your order number. They are usually very useful.

Contact the seller, letting them know that the watch wasn't working and would they refund the cost of a replacement battery, but If the watch is still faulty afterwards would they refund the cost + the cost of the battery. With you of course sending both the watch and old battery back to them.

If they say no, then request a refund and buy elsewhere.

BigTimeDealer

​Just ring amazon and they will send someone out to collect it if it was fullfilled by Amazon.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Phone "Upgrade"35
    2. Best way to use Tesco club card vouchers?77
    3. I want some backless loafers for men11
    4. I am looking Ryman online discount code33

See more discussions