Expired

Returning an Amazon item to China... H-E-L-P!!!

Found 7th Apr 2013
I'm trying to return a phone to Dracotek via Amazon but it keeps saying awaiting approval from supplier (i.e. in my Amazon account).

I have contacted Dracotek directly and they said just send it to them using the address provided. They said if I said them proof of postage they will refund my postage. Cant see how if I paid through Amazon and the return is not through them.

I know from previous experience that Amazon returns have the RMA printed label, etc.

Anyone got experience of returning a phone to Dracotek or China?

Any idea of the cost?
Community Updates
5 Comments
your best off contacting amazon first. i did this with my returns and they were really helpful. sorted it all out for me and contacted the returns company. x
buzyxbee

your best off contacting amazon first. i did this with my returns and … your best off contacting amazon first. i did this with my returns and they were really helpful. sorted it all out for me and contacted the returns company. x

But how, via Customer Services? I don't remember ever being able to successfully contact them?
It depends if you bought the item direct from Amazon or from an Amazon Market place seller. If it is an Amazon market place seller then you are sometimes liable for returns as you have to look at the returns section for the names seller in the Market placeope that helps. Though if item is faulty etc then they shoud pay for returns.
fgreen79

It depends if you bought the item direct from Amazon or from an Amazon … It depends if you bought the item direct from Amazon or from an Amazon Market place seller. If it is an Amazon market place seller then you are sometimes liable for returns as you have to look at the returns section for the names seller in the Market placeope that helps. Though if item is faulty etc then they shoud pay for returns.

I think its an Amazon seller.
shuwaz

But how, via Customer Services? I don't remember ever being able to … But how, via Customer Services? I don't remember ever being able to successfully contact them?

0800 496 1081 amazon customer service if that helps, I found them very helpful.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants