Found 5th Jan 2009
A few weeks ago my wife had a birthday and got the Mama Mia DVD. A few weeks later she mentioned this to her sister who said "Oh, I got you that for Xmas -I'll get you something else".

So yesterday (we don't see her often) she gave my wife a belated Xmas present - A CD which she also got for her birthday! My wife didn't want to say anything for a second time.

It's not shrink wrapped and she has no receipt.

Is there anywhere which will exchange it?

1. Misc
  2. CD
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. CD
8 Comments

do you know where it was actually purchased from?

you could always sell on ebay :-)

Original Poster

j4nth;3962127

do you know where it was actually purchased from?

No idea.

you will probably find that no where will let you return it after it has been opened it, dvds are like cds and are very easy to copy.

keep an eye on this below link and see how much it goes for to give you an idea, but yours should go for more as its still brand new just not sealed

*********.co.uk/Mam…318

link has not worked, there a mamma mia dvd on £7 on ebay with just over 20 mins left

but its used

Original Poster

j4nth;3962246

link has not worked, there a mamma mia dvd on £7 on ebay with just over … link has not worked, there a mamma mia dvd on £7 on ebay with just over 20 mins leftbut its used

You have misread the post. It's not a mama mia dvd - it's a cd of Il Divo!

ahh rite sorry, would be the same, no where will take it back because too easy to copy!!

sell it or give it away for next xmas haha

Had the same thing with a game (relative got it for the wrong console and opened the shrink wrap) no where will offer you anything.

Re-gift it to someone else:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861868
    2. word association Game74244894
    3. Coming up to bonfire night ...2128
    4. sweet Sundays codes need to be redeemed by 23.59 on the 19th of October56

See more discussions