Groups

RETURNING FAULTY PHONE TO ONESTOPPHONESHOP

HI there i have bought a u600 phone from onestopphoneshop on 12 month contract when i received my it was faulty handset.kaypad does not work at all i had checked on website it say i have to ring to replace a handset but if i ring for replacement will i be able to get quidco cashback which is £33.50
    any advise please?

2 Comments

Yeah you still probably will get the quidco as the quidco is tied to you taking out a contract regardless of the phone. The quidco will just check that you took out a contract, so i think your safe to ask for a replacement. However just to be on the safe side just email quidco to be sure but not OSPS as they probbaly wont know what your talking about.

Original Poster

manzi;1628956

Yeah you still probably will get the quidco as the quidco is tied to you … Yeah you still probably will get the quidco as the quidco is tied to you taking out a contract regardless of the phone. The quidco will just check that you took out a contract, so i think your safe to ask for a replacement. However just to be on the safe side just email quidco to be sure but not OSPS as they probbaly wont know what your talking about.

thanks a lot i will e-mail quidco
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***115
      2. word association Game73944488
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767269
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047113

See more discussions