RETURNING FAULTY PHONE TO ONESTOPPHONESHOP

Found 24th Feb 2008
HI there i have bought a u600 phone from onestopphoneshop on 12 month contract when i received my it was faulty handset.kaypad does not work at all i had checked on website it say i have to ring to replace a handset but if i ring for replacement will i be able to get quidco cashback which is £33.50
any advise please?

2 Comments

Yeah you still probably will get the quidco as the quidco is tied to you taking out a contract regardless of the phone. The quidco will just check that you took out a contract, so i think your safe to ask for a replacement. However just to be on the safe side just email quidco to be sure but not OSPS as they probbaly wont know what your talking about.

Original Poster

manzi;1628956

Yeah you still probably will get the quidco as the quidco is tied to you … Yeah you still probably will get the quidco as the quidco is tied to you taking out a contract regardless of the phone. The quidco will just check that you took out a contract, so i think your safe to ask for a replacement. However just to be on the safe side just email quidco to be sure but not OSPS as they probbaly wont know what your talking about.

thanks a lot i will e-mail quidco
Post a comment
@
    Text