Expired

Returning faulty topman coat (no recipt) paid card

Found 26th Nov 2013
bought topman parka coat few weeks ago, and a button came off really easy, bit dissapointed and not
really wanting to stitch myself as it was £95, lost receipt but paid with card, what are my options? not sure on topmans policy for faulty stuff, many thanks
Community Updates
6 Comments
Hiya go back to the original store and show them your bank statement as proof of purchase and they will give you a refund and if they don't call customer service and explain to them and they will give you a reference number to give them and they will give you a refund shouldn't have to do that as it is faulty but just to save embarrassment or argument
And by law you do not need proof of purchase if the item is faulty within 6 months of purchase
1.swap for like to like
2.instore credit
But dont have any of that.
They should give you refund back on the card or even cash. It should be the original price you paid for. good luck
XOXJADEXOX

And by law you do not need proof of purchase if the item is faulty within … And by law you do not need proof of purchase if the item is faulty within 6 months of purchase

Work on customer service a lot. Have to do a full refund even if they have no proof of purchase. So someone can buy a jacket with a gift card bring it back with a small tear and get a full cash/credit refund.
NEILJR

Work on customer service a lot. Have to do a full refund even if they … Work on customer service a lot. Have to do a full refund even if they have no proof of purchase. So someone can buy a jacket with a gift card bring it back with a small tear and get a full cash/credit refund.

thankyou, not bothered if it is cash/card/voucher, just bit unhappy with purchase:), will try returning tommorow, lost the button unfortunatly
whelan189

thankyou, not bothered if it is cash/card/voucher, just bit unhappy with … thankyou, not bothered if it is cash/card/voucher, just bit unhappy with purchase:), will try returning tommorow, lost the button unfortunatly

by law you are entitled to your money back without proof of purchase but I would recommend taking in a print out of your bank statement where it says topman £95 because some staff will try and fob you off
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants