Expired

Returning iPod to CEX

Found 11th Sep 2017
Hi, could anyone help please.
I purchased a second hand iPod touch 4th gen from CEX Friday last week. And my son cannot get the hang of it. I went in today to get a refund and they said that they would buy it back for Half the price they sold it to me for.
Is this correct or should I be entitled to a refund of in not happy?
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
deleted79467
uk.webuy.com/sto…ms/

cex t&c,s

maybe worth having a look at your receipt as well
Edited by: "deleted79467" 11th Sep 2017
It will depend on the terms and conditions of the store and company, but legally you are not entitle to a refund.

I guess with the rise of online shopping people are forgetting that you are not entitled to a refund if purchasing from a bricks and mortar store simply because you changed your mind.
As per the question - yes this is correct. They are under no obligation to offer a full refund just because you have changed your mind. Best bet would be to sell the iPod on a Facebook selling group / Gumtree.
CEX do give their customers a voluntary 48 hours grace period, where in-store bought goods (excluding new items, blank media, SIM cards, operating systems and products that lock ownership) can be returned for exchange/credit note and some managers may even authorise a refund.

Beyond that it is all about you sweet talking the manager into doing you a favour.
Thank you all for the advise. I'll probably go down the private selling page route.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants