Returning Item To Amazon France?

Found 24th Jan 2015
Basically, after using the G Watch R for a couple weeks, I've decided the battery life sucks and I prefer the Pebble Steel.

How easy is it to return if I purchased from Amazon.fr? Will it be the same as returning to the UK Amazon, or will I be better off just selling it on ebay?

Cheers!
Community Updates
7 Comments
P.S. I'm a lil drunk so too spinny to check for myself. A convincing response here will set me on the right path
Contact Amazon and they will send a courier to collect it free of charge.
rev6

Contact Amazon and they will send a courier to collect it free of charge.

Thanks for the reply

Does this apply even if I've ordered from the French Amazon then?
chris2010uk

Thanks for the replyDoes this apply even if I've ordered from the French … Thanks for the replyDoes this apply even if I've ordered from the French Amazon then?

There's a chance your watch was sent from a UK warehouse as well. I've not heard of issues. Amazon is Amazon.
rev6

There's a chance your watch was sent from a UK warehouse as well. I've … There's a chance your watch was sent from a UK warehouse as well. I've not heard of issues. Amazon is Amazon.

\
Even though it arrived fairly quick, I'm sure it was sent from France as I tracked it. Hopefully this won't matter, and hopefully the **** poor battery (24 hours) will be a good enough reason to return it without a restocking fee.
chris2010uk

\Even though it arrived fairly quick, I'm sure it was sent from France as … \Even though it arrived fairly quick, I'm sure it was sent from France as I tracked it. Hopefully this won't matter, and hopefully the **** poor battery (24 hours) will be a good enough reason to return it without a restocking fee.

If you're not happy with it send it back. Contact them through live chat, they're open 24/7.
rev6

If you're not happy with it send it back. Contact them through live chat, … If you're not happy with it send it back. Contact them through live chat, they're open 24/7.

Cheers for the help pal
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants