Returning Item to Grainger Games

Found 8th Apr
Hi I, bought an item from the grainger games website a few weeks ago a fault has occurred. Their website is down, will i get a refund if i paid through paypal and would i need to send item to paypal?

Thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Yes, just open a case. Paypal might ask you to return it yes, to the seller... you don't send anything to PayPal.

You'll have to pay for the return, upload tracking and then claim back the money from PayPal through their "returns on us" (they refund up to £15).
Edited by: "hearts22" 8th Apr
You do know Grainger Games have ceased trading ? the company is no more.
You can read more on the BBC News
_-Richie-_8th Apr

You do know Grainger Games have ceased trading ? the company is no …You do know Grainger Games have ceased trading ? the company is no more.You can read more on the BBC News

Can still open a case... good thing the item was paid via Paypal in this case; the seller won't reply and OP will win in any case. Paypal might still ask OP to send it back, though... not sure.
Thank you both for your reply's. That's why i'm asking about refund i cant get a return address for them.
Bargainhead23 m ago

Thank you both for your reply's. That's why i'm asking about refund i cant …Thank you both for your reply's. That's why i'm asking about refund i cant get a return address for them.

Just open a case. If Paypal tells you to send it back, they will provide you with the return address in the email they send you with their response, so don't worry about that (they will tell you to send it to the address Grainger Games have on their Paypal address...)
Edited by: "hearts22" 8th Apr
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants