Returning items for cheaper versions ASOS

Posted 28th Nov
ASOS now has a 70% sale on items which means the Christmas presents I purchased from them two weeks ago are now cheaper. This is frustrating because I feel like I’ve been mugged off, should I return these items for on sale items? Do ASOS refund the price difference?
Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Why does it feel like you've been mugged off?

They have to draw the line on when a discount starts somewhere!
These stores could have a gradual sale of items but instead take part in this ridiculous American Black Friday event. So those of us that Christmas shop early pay a penalty.
If you're able to return them under their standard returns policy, then perhaps contact them and explain that you would like a refund of the price difference, otherwise you will return and reorder them at the lower price. They may decide it's cheaper to let you keep them and give you the difference than to make you return them, or they may call your bluff and say no in the hope you decide it's too much effort to do that.
lyesbkz28/11/2019 10:28

If you're able to return them under their standard returns policy, then …If you're able to return them under their standard returns policy, then perhaps contact them and explain that you would like a refund of the price difference, otherwise you will return and reorder them at the lower price. They may decide it's cheaper to let you keep them and give you the difference than to make you return them, or they may call your bluff and say no in the hope you decide it's too much effort to do that.

Yeah just tried that, useless customer service just sent me copy and paste info on return information. They refuse to refund the difference so looks like I’m returning and then re-ordering...
Edited by: "CHARLI.ES" 28th Nov
CHARLI.ES28/11/2019 10:44

Yeah just tried that, useless customer service just sent me copy and paste …Yeah just tried that, useless customer service just sent me copy and paste info on return information. They refuse to refund the difference so looks like I’m returning and then re-ordering...

Re order first before they sell out of the items - you can refund and get your money back without hassle anyway - Just an idea:)
What is the price difference?
As long as the original order is within the time period of their returns policy then just re-order and return the first order.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants